Chapter 6: Must Prove

Haneul's POV

I woke up in the morning after a restless sleep. Whenever I close my eyes, I have thoughts only about Taemin. The alarm didn't ring.I woke up to check the time. It was 5:30 AM. I was shocked. Never once in my life I had woken up before the alarm goes.

Then I straightly checked myself in the mirror. My hair is all in a mess. I have two sacs below my brown eyes. My face looked pale. Aaagh... I look like the ghost from Exorcist. I then brushed my teeth and took a hot bath. It relieved me from all the stresses that I had .

I wore a blue tank and ice blue fitted jean. I let my hair free and added some touch ups to hide the sacs.I gave a last look in the mirror. Perfect!

I headed my way to school with a bright smile. I came early today. I barely found students in the campus. Key and Taemin were walking ahead of me.And there was my first shock of the day. Key's one hand rested on Taemin's shoulders and Taemin's hand in a stiff position, the other hand had some papers.Key was happily telling something and he was nodding politely. The scene looked just like a CEO of a company had his hands on the shoulder of a clerk.

I was quietly following them to the class. I'm totally not interested in their talks. At that time, I came to know about Key's weak point . Falling for flattery. Then Key sensed me and we greeted each other. My eyes then turned towards Taemin. He never saw me, his eyes were staring at the ground. I greeted him and he just nodded his head in return.

"Is he dumb or what? This is my second time getting pissed. I seriously should never wave at him. Never ever in my life" I sweared to myself.

"Guys, I should submit these papers . So, you go to class and I'll be right back" Key said and without waiting for a reply, he made his way to the Staff room.

As soon as he left, I looked at Taemin to talk about yesterday's happening. When i looked at him, there was my second shock of the day. He looked around to check on people. No one was there. Just me and him and some birds. He raised his arms high and stretched it and yawned loudly as though he woke up from a tight nap. Acting all good in front of other people and in a free way in front of me.

His next act made my jaw drop on the floor. He casually took two small ear plugs from his ears which was so small that you cannot see it in first instance. So he wasnt listejing to Key all this time!! His "Oh! so perfect" expression now changed. He looked at my expression and winked at me , again. AGAIN!!!!! Gosh!I really hate that wink.

I couldn't bare it anymore. I don't wish to spend an another restless night like yesterday's. My heart screaming the words, why does he act like this only in front of me.

He walked towards me. I balled my fists, ready to give a blow . He then came close to me and leaned near my ears. "Hi! Baby... you look gorgeous! " he said with a sexy smirk on his face. I stared at him, speechless. I don't know what to tell. I didn't find any words . I just stared at him, and he was still in the same position, leaning near my ears.

I regained my senses and bursted out. " You cheat!!! acti-" I was cut off when his expression stiffen. That Mr.Perfect look. What the hell?!! I turned around to see Key standing motionless.

"Yah!! What's going on? Why are you scolding him????!!!!!!!" Key asked with a * explain this situation to me NOW* look. Taemin left the place after giving us a bow . He was so formal with everyone except me.

I prepared myself as I could no longer wait. " Listen Key, what I'm going to tell you is gonna be unbelievable but it's true" I said. He looked at me puzzled. I took a deep breath and continued my complaints without leaving any moment to breath.

" On the first day, Taemin told all the answers from the Answer Key and never tried out anything. When i went out of the class he turned and winked at me. And today he had his earplugs on when you were speaking with him and after you've left, he came near me and called me "baby" and also said that I look gorgeous and once again winked at me..." I said and breathed real hard.

I then looked at Key. He was giving me a weird look and that got replaced by a stare.

"Are you telling me that he is acting like a good boy?" He asked, with a stare.

"Yes " I said with full confidence,

Then he laughed hard and was about to roll on the ground. I was expressionless, trying to figure out what is exactly happening. I was really irritated.

He then managed to stop all his laughs and looked straight in my eyes, "Do. I. Look. Like. A.Stupid.?!"he said emphasizing on each and every word.

I can't take it anymore. i just need some evidence to prove that I'm right. I gave him a blank stare and left the place without telling anything.

Key's POV

What Haneul said was unbelievable. Is there anyone in this campus who would ever believe her words? Taemin is Mr.Perfect.

Even now, when I was in Staff room, the teacher's main talk was about Taemin. Everyone there praised him, especially the Maths teacher. He also had amazing vocals. I got goosebumps. He is just best in everything he does.

Yesterday when Taemin answered the questions which Haneul couldn't, she might be embarrassed or be jealous. That's why she is acts like this.

Or does she like him?. Maybe Yes. On the first day I could clearly see that she always eyed on him. She might have a huge crush on him. Or does she have some Psychological problems??

And Taemin, he helped me to find my precious pen and he also became a good friend of mine. He even spoke good words about me. I could never even imagine him being like that.

Anyways. Even though it is ridiculous, I should give Haneul a small chance to prove herself.?? Should I??