38. Restrained desires Part.1

When Haneul looked at the mirror, she raised her eyebrows cause she barely could see her face. Only her eyes were shown because of the huge muffler that was around her neck. The nerd glasses made her look totally different and the bangs helped her to cover her identity.

When she turned back, she saw Minho and Key looking at her shocked.

"Wait....is this Haneul?" They both asked simultaneously and both carefully looked at her.

She nodded her head but they still had the same expression. She could quite understand them because when she looked at the mirror even she wasn't able to identify herself. It's not that she looked different, it's just that her face was only partly shown except for her eyes.

"I could barely see your face! Hahahahahahahahahaha!" Key laughed it out.

"Shall we go?" Mrs.Kim signaled her. She stumbled a little to walk at first but Mrs.Kim helped her out. They walked for awhile in the mansion and to her surprise none of them actually identified her.

Haneul's POV

"I want to tell you something that I wasn't able to tell you earlier, dear" Mrs.Kim spoke up. And I looked at her with my curious eyes.

"Taemin...He has become a lot more different.. He stopped smiling, stopped being happy. He has become quite..lonely to be precise. He lives here like a prisoner. But...he's bearing all this, only for you.." she halted and took my hand gently and held it in her palms.

"He loves you more than anybody can love anyone in this world. You have no idea how much pain he underwent just because he wasn't allowed to speak to you. I never saw his other side till then. He became aggressive, wild, crazy..would sometimes break things up.. We were so afraid to even go near him during such times. I've never really seen him being this desperate for someone. He loves you so much Haneul..Don't leave his side...ever" her eyes were moist.

And so were my eyes. I gently hugged and comforted her. And now my desire to see him, has multiplied even more rapidly. I was mentally counting the seconds for the moment my eyes would meet his.

"Let's go.." she continued. After a few minutes walk, we entered a huge hallway. I saw a neat reception desk and a long sofa with 3 elegant ladies seated on it.

"Sorry for the delay..She is Minah!" Mrs.Kim announced and she slightly bowed. After looking at the 3 ladies I realized that i seriously look like a bum.

"All the best!" She whispered in my ears and disappeared down the hallway. I stood there with an awkward expression plastered on my face. I humbly sat in an empty space on the sofa next to the ladies.

"I quite understand that the climate is really cold but why have you draped yourself like this. I couldn't even see your face because of the muffler!" One said.

You can't see my face?! Hahaha! That's what I want!

A blonde haired lady in her late 30's came and stood behind the receptionist desk. As soon as she came, all the 3 stood up and bowed while I had no idea why they did so but instead followed them.

"Mr.Taemin will be interviewing you in few minutes, but before that, it's a manner to greet him at the very beginning. So, I will be taking you inside. After the greetings, he will interview each one of you personally. Now, follow me" She said more like an announcement l quietly joined the trio along with that blonde girl as the lead and walked towards the door.

My palm started to sweat and my heart is already beating violently. I could feel my stomach churning as I took each step. The thought thay all the days without him is gonna end soon within a few seconds made me squeal inside. My body felt cold despite the warm clothes.
My heart almost skipped a beat when the door slowly opened with a screech sound.