37. It's been a year..without you

I made a double update HOOHOO!!!

Skip.....

ONE YEAR LATER..................

HANEUL'S POV

Alice and I were sitting in a café discussing a lot of things. In fact it's her birthday!!

"Happy birthday to you~! Happy Birthday to you~! Happy Birthday dear Haneul~~~! Happy Birthday to you!" I suddenly spilled my coffee when I heard a bunch of people singing a birthday song with my name in it. I looked at Alice who was sitting in front me. I turned around and found Minho holding a cake and Key with Birthday caps and Onew with party sprays. Behind them were Sulli, Amber. The entire café turned towards their direction.

"Oh..! O-Oh! Who's birthday?!" I asked them in disbelief with my eyes wide open.

"Don't tell me you forgot your birthday!" Minho screamed. Everyone had a big smile with me on the other hand had a -_- face.

"It's not my birthday today. It's Alice's birthday!" I screamed and there was a minute of silence.Alice raised her eyebrow glaring at them.

They sheepishly smiled and placed the cake in front of Alice.

"Onew hyung told me that it's your birthday today!!!" Minho complained and Onew protested it. They had a mini quarrel but later it ended. They again sang the same song again with her name in it. She laughed it off and blew the candles.

The moment she cut the cake, there started a cake party! Amber threw the cake piece on Key's head and Key threw some on Amber but it accidentally fell on Jonghyun's head and he started chasing Key. Minho started to run behind Sulli with some cream on his hand and Sulli ran out screaming.

It's just me and Alice now. I raised my eyes brows and my mouth formed an "O" shape when I saw Alice smirking at me with the entire cake in her hand.

"Don't!!!!!!!" I screamed but was defeated when she pressed the entire cake right on my face. She heartily laughed rolling on the floor and I hit her hard on her hand.

It's been a year and everything has changed...I'm now a college student where we all, Alice, Sulli, Amber, Minho, Jonghyun, Onew, Key everyone study together. Jonghyun and Alice are the hottest couple in our college who never fears or embarrassed to do certain "things" even in the middle of the campus. They are both in a serious intimate relationship.

"Hello?! You there?! Come from your Lala land!" Onew hit my head.

"Since, it's my birthday I wanna give a special thing to a special person" Alice stood up.

It's obviously Jong hyun..but wait....WHY IS SHE STARING AT ME?!

"TADA!!!!!!!!!!" Alice took a paper like thing from her pocket and handed it to me. Every one looked at me with curiosity filled eyes, eagerly waiting to see what's that about.

"W-What's this..?!" I smiled not because I understood what the paper was about but it's just their curious faces were really very funny.

"Just read!" Jonghyun and Alice smiled. I quickly scanned the paper.

"A....t-ticket to..Alaska?" I looked at Alice perplexed. And she happily nodded.

"I know about your deepest thoughts Haneul. And I also know you so badly want to be with Taemin....especially the day after tomorrow! " she smug smiled.

"Why? What's with the day after tomorrow?" Key interrupted.

"It's Taemin's birthday..." I put a small smile.