26. The Horrible Prom Pairings.

Ho!!!! I made a double update!!!!!!!!!

"Annyeong hasseyo. I'm KIM JONGHYUN" he said with an utter expressionless face with his fierce eyes. He wore a sleeveless hoodie which enhanced the view of his toned biceps. There was a minute of silence after his introduction but later everyone managed to give an applause. He moved back and the other students took their chances to introduce themselves.

"SORRY! SORRY FOR COMING LATE!" Someone shouted and all the heads turned towards that direction. At the door was a pale skinned girl, wearing a pleated sheer blue short skirt and a red tank, with her hair tied into a high pony. She rested her hand against the door and panted hard. It's obvious that she ran all the way.

"As expected of you! I told you to come soon right? Where is the Prez?" Alice shouted. The girl was taken aback by her loud command. Alice sure is not a polite or a kind girl. The poor girl took awhile to reply.

"He was following me but I think he got lost" she looked out. "Ah! There he is! He's comi- OH MY GOD! He fell down!!!!" She said and ran out fast.

"We are sorry for the inconvenience. You know, the Prez is little clumpsy" Alice announced. Later, pony tail girl and that clumsy guy walked in. The clumsy looked like a rabbit with all his cute features which earned several squeals from everyone.

"Sorry. Annyeong hasseyo! I'm Lee Jinki. You can call me Onew. I'm the School President. Nice to meet you all!" He introduced and walked back after an applause. The last introduction was made by that girl with high pony. She came forward and cleared her throat. She was absolutely adorable.

"Annyeong hasseyo. I'm Choi Sulli. I hope we ca-OMG! OMG! WHO IS HE???????? OMO! HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!" She halted her introduction in the mid way and ran and shoved herself near a tall guy sitting in the next seat to me. Who's none other than Minho. He had a shocked expression plastered on his face and so were the others. She swoon her hands around his arms asthough they are a married couple. Minho's cheek glimmered with a light shade of pink but he covered it off.

"Annyeong Hasseyo Sulli shi" he said politely with an awkward expression and tried to remove her grip on his arms but she in turn held it even more tight.

"Sulli! Stop it! Behave yourself!" Onew shouted and she pouted. She slightly shook her head disagreeing with his command and when Alice glared at her, she immediately released her grip. I couldn't help but chuckle at her cuteness and so did Taemin. Alice has the power to control others with her "glaring eyes".

Sulli managed to leave him after a lot of glares from the Prez and also from Alice. The scene exactly resembled to the situation where a small kid asks for a chocolate and her parents are yelling a "No" so she half heartedly leaves the place managing to have a one last glance at it.The teacher gave a welcome speech and all the while Sulli was peeping onto Minho and was smiling. In short she was fangirling.

Minho wore a fake and awkward smile all the while. I bet he was embarrassed by her actions. Amber on the other hand laughed out loud. Since it was the "Prom" time, our Arts class hours were extended!AND OUR EXAMS GOT POSTPONED!!! What's more heavenly than this?

Everyone left to the Arts class except for me. I finally found my shoes which i was desperately searching for. As i was about to stand up, i sensed a shadow of a girl approaching me.

"It's been a long time right? Ms. Jung Haneul. How are you?" Alice called with her arms folded. I got up from the ground and dusted my skirt.

"Yes, Alice. It's been a long time. And yes, I'm fine" I smiled.

"Tsk... Fine? I'll turn that to misery. " she smirked and turned back but was welcomed by Taemin's glare.

"Misery? Tsk... That might be for you... She's safe as long as I'm with her and you can't lay a finger on her without my permission. Now if you move, I can take my girl with me to the class" he said emphazing "My girl" and pushed Alice to the side and got a hold on my wrist and entangled his fingers with mine. I blushed at his words. He walked out with the same grip.