23. The Hungry Wolf

His hair was all messed up. There were water droplets at the end of his hair strands. It's obvious that he took a bath. The water droplets on his collar bone shimmered in the light. His broad shoulders made me faint. couldn't face him. I'm not courageous enough to have an eye contact with him. So, I looked down. Only after looking down, i regretted my action. My eyes widened and I controlled my urge to drool cause his toned abs was a feast to my eyes. I badly felt the need to touch it. He had perfect body cuts. My face turned red as I blushed crazily.

He was calmly seeing my reaction. Doesn't he feel awkward when someone's staring at his body like that?

"You call me a "Pervert" when you dare enter a boys locker room? Seems like you're slowly getting my characteristics of being a "Pervert"" he smirked.

"W-Why..... are y-you ignoring me?" I stuttered totally ignoring him.

"You're the one who told me to do so" he replied.

"That's not what I mea- Fine!......I-I'm sorry..."I said. He smirked. Before he could reply, I heard a sound. I turned my head.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! THE SCHOOL WORKERS LOCKED THE DOOR!!!!!
My heart stopped for a minute. I ran towards the door.

"OPEN TH-" I was cut off when Taemin covered my mouth with his hand from behind. His chest was pressed against my back and I could feel his breath against my neck. I felt few water droplets dripping on my shoulders. His body was warm. The fragrance of his shower gel was enough to make me faint. My face went red again.

"SSSHHHH... Don't shout" he hissed. I furrowed my eyebrows looking puzzled. But I nodded my head in agreement. So, slowly he pulled his hand down. But in turn he back hugged me!

"Don't you think it's the perfect time for us to be alone?" He whisphered in my ears from behind. My heart skipped a beat. My eyes grew wide. His grip tightened more. My throat went dry. I couldn't speak anything. Words just don't come out of my mouth!!!

"G-G-Get...... d-d....dressed" I said and tried to move away from him. But He again pulled me back and made me turn around. Now I'm facing him. His eyes are directly looking at me.

"I don't want to get dressed..." he whispered consuming the distance between us. I moved back slowly but he matched the same pace by moving forward. My heart beat rapidly increased and I felt like I could pass out anytime.

"It's been 5 days.... 5 days since I kissed you or even spoke with you...Hmmmm? What happens if a wolf finds its prey after it has starved to death?" He said in a very low husky tone and suddenly banged his hand against one of the lockers, trapping me, which also meant that I can't further move back.

His fragrance... I don't know how to explain it. It's Taemin's scent. I never once smelled it this close. It makes me want to bury my head in his chest. I controlled my desires. If i let him know that I want to touch him, then who knows what would happen?! He'll take the fullest of the advantage... and I won't be able to stop him.

I couldn't look at him nor look away. I'm trapped by both his hands and also by his gaze. It was a totally different gaze. The gaze of a hungry beast.
I don't wanna see it. But I had no option. So, it's better to shut my eyes. I closed my eyes which earned a chuckle from him. The place became silent all of a sudden. His voice died. I badly want to check out but I don't wish to open my eyes to meet his gaze.

I shuddered as I felt his breath against my earlobe. I shot open my eyes and tried to move my hand but he gripped it against the wall. My ears is one my sensitive parts.

He pulled back with his closed his eyes and burried his head in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent.  The feeling sent tingles all over my body.It was like an electric shock. The butterflies in my stomach multiplied. I got goosebumps.. His body was dangerously pressed against my own. He slowly started kissing my neck and nibbled it. I shut my eyes in pleasure and he released his grip on my hand as he came to know that I'm already surrendered to him. I fulfilled my urge to grip and ruffle his hair.