10: Choi Minho

Okay... This is gonna be a very looooonnnnngggg chapter..

"I hate you so much you Lee Taemin!!!!!" I screamed my lungs out. I threw all the things which ever my eyes saw and that includes TV remote,plates, books etc.. its also one of my habit. I walked here and there totally embarrassed about myself. My face was so red. "Why is this guy doing this to me?!" I mumbled. I sat on my couch with my hands on my forehead, trying to relax. I was disturbed when i heard my calling bell constantly ringing. AISH.. how annoying...

I made my way to the door and opened. I was surprised..nah..more likely shocked to see almost all the neighbors standing in front of my flat. They were staring at me. Almost all looked like a zombie, i think they were in a tight sleep. I didn't know what happened. Why did they assemble here? I cleared my throat totally unaware of the situation I was in.

"H-h- hi!...A- Any special occasion....? " I asked stuttering.

"Special occasion?!" Haneul shi do you even know what have you just did?" A lady from the crowd asked me in an angry tone. I shook my head innocently.

"After 2 hours of struggle my son had just fallen asleep. But because of your screams and all your acts he had woken up!" She furiously shouted mumbling something. And there started all the complaints one by one. All were shouting badly at me, telling me how all I've disturbed them from their sleeps and works. It lasted for almost 30 minutes. I bowed continously for about 20 times. Lastly the Flat owner came to me with his sloppy eyes.

"Haneul Jung shi! How can you cause such an inconvenience to your neighbors? This is your first and last warning. If you do this again, you will no longer be my tenant!" He warned me. He was a very very very strict owner. He even forced one of the tenants to leave the house just because he delayed a month's rent.

I apologized to him. "Who the hell on this Earth would sleep this early?.. " I mumbled after everyone left. I entered my house and rested on my couch. I slowly titled up to my side and saw that almost all of my things are on the floor mostly broken. My house looked just like a market place. I convinced myself that I'll clean it later when my mood becomes bright. I was hungry. I slowly looked back to see the time. 1:30 AM!!! I thought it was just 9 or 10. Now I knew the reason why everyone were angry.

I made my way to my bed room. I laid down without even taking a bath and just stared at the ceiling. "Don't worry Haneul. Everything will be alright. However tomorrow is not going to be a good day , the next also and the day after that etc... As long as I see Taemin" I yawned and drifted into a not-so-deep sleep.

I slowly opened my eyes. I searched for water. I slowly gulped and saw the time. 10:15!!!!!! I was choked by the water. It took me minutes for me to realize that today was Sunday. Tsk... over reaction.. I slapped myself for this stupidity and slowly got up and did all my morning business. I ate toast and I just remembered that I'm running short of ingredients. I dressed well and went to the grocery shop near my apartment.

I almost bought everything except Tomato ketchup. It was 2 sections away from me. I pulled my trolley and towards it. The ketchup was in the top rack. "There you are" I said and tried to reach it but I couldn't. I jumped a bit but I still couldn't. Suddenly a long arm extended from nowhere and reached out to take the ketchup. I was shocked because I know he was a guy and we were only inches apart. I felt uncomfortable. So I gradually moved with my head down.

"Here, you wanted this right?" The guy asked. " Ne, thanks " I said and looked up. He was surprised to see me. Even I was equally surprised. "Hey, how are you? Do you remember me?" he asked. "Yes... I'm fine! What about you?" I asked to the guy whom i mistook for a stalker yesterday.

"I'm always fine" he said and smiled. That smile was so bright that could brighten up any mood. There was silence for a few seconds and we felt awkward. He broke the awkwardsness. "So... finished shopping?" He asked carefully picking his words. "Yep... Almost" I said. "Me too..." he said and smiled again. Again there was silence. "Seems like we are meeting each other often..!" I said taking an opportunity to break the silence."Yeah.. I think so" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "I came with my friend to shop here, but please don't think I'm stalking again..I live in this area only" he said smiling. "No..no..no" I said and laughed.