8. MY VIRGIN LIPS!!!!!!!!!

Key's POV

I went to the Arts room and waited for Haneul. But she didn't come. Everyone in the class came except her. So I went to the class to see whether she's there or not.

When i entered the class, I saw Haneul searching something in a bag without realizing me. But the bag doesn't belong to her. When I went a step forward, I saw that it was Taemin's bag. I was confused. She was holding something in her hand. Something that looked like a rubix cube. What would she search Taemin's bag?

She sensed me and shoved the thing that she had in her hand, in his bag. I moved further and I could see Haneul was a bit tensed. Is she doing something wrong?

"Haneul, what are you doing here? " I asked her.

"I w-was j-just......searching for my w-water bottle" she said stuttering and immediately moved out of the class. It's 100% clear that she's indeed lying. I silently followed her without speaking. We reached the Arts room.I thought I shouldn't argue about it coz the classes have already started.

My only thoughts were "Why would Haneul lie to me? She is not good at telling lies. I knew that on the first day." " What were you searching for? That too in Taemin's bag?".

Haneul's POV

I couldn't concentrate on the class. Thank God, the teacher didn't tell us to do the vocal practice. I was in no mood to do it. My mind was only thinking about the cube. I seriously want to know who is that MIN. I know it's none of my business. Yet my stupid curious mind...Aahhh.. I might become become mad if I don't find that Min guy. After a deep thought, I finally came to a conclusion. My head felt relaxed.

"Ok! Fine! Let me go ask him directly!!!" I thought. Suddenly few girls started staring at me. Why they hell are they staring at me?Suddenly I felt a tap in my shoulders. I turned around to see Key.

"Yah! Haneul! How many should I tell you not to speak out your thoughts?" He said.

Again!!! I spoke out my thoughts!! I should seriously control this habit of mine. Goodness! The teacher didn't notice me.

I apologized to them and they turned away seeing me weirdly.

I reached my class room. Now it's the time to ask. I prepared myself mentally. I went to my place and sat beside him. I didnt like to call him so I cleared my throat so that he could hear me and turn towards me. "Ahem....." I did.

But there was no response. I did it again with a little more sound. Still no response. How annoying!!

With a few gulps, I did it again witheven more noise."AHEM..!!!!" and ended up coughing and I was choked to death. I could sense that that the whole class attention was on me. Was i that loud? The girl sitting at the back of me offered me water. I took it and thanked her. After drinking water, I slowly stood up and bowed an apology to everyone. Too much of embarrassing moments in a day!!!

After all this happened, he still had no response. I ran out of patience. I turned towards him.

"Lee Taemin!" I said and banged the desk lightly. He slowly tilted his head towards me and raised an eyebrow.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked and without waiting for a reply, I continued, "Wh-" . " Later" he said and looked in his book again . My mouth was still in the same "WH" position. How could he be so mean. I closed my mouth.

I checked the time, it was 4PM. I was standing near the gate waiting for Taemin to come. I thought of asking him in Lunch break but as usual all the girls were surrounding him.

I saw Taemin heading out. I went and stood in front of him, with my hands wide open trying to block him. He stared at me with a *what are you trying to do* look. He saw around and found many were not there. So he came to his usual self.