"Nonsense!", he scoffs. "Besides, I happen to love any jiggly bits", he laughs, squeezing her toned bum and perving down at her boobs bobbing against his chest as her breathing settles.

>

He emerges from some laps of his own to find her setting up a breakfast of freshly made coffee and steaming omelettes at the table.

They enjoy a quiet morning, relaxing around the pool, sunbathing and chatting. Hands inevitably stroking and fingers tangling.

Returning the favour, she takes her time applying suncream to his broad back. Sitting perched on his bum, she can't resist treating him to a massage.

His grunts and groans and suggestive lewd comments are cut off when a phone rings. He'd left his in the bedroom so it must be hers. Recognising the ringtone, she jumps up off him, slapping his bum before skipping into the house.

>

Soon reappearing outside, she falters mid-stride, slipping her sunglasses down her nose to peer at him with a raised eyebrow. He's reclined on his back, tugging at his shorts whilst adjusting himself; evidently worked up from her touch.

"Yep, he's right here. Say hi", she says loudly, pointedly, into her phone screen as she approaches.

Perching on his sunlougner next to him, she carefully tilts it up towards Harry.

He clears his throat and lifts a hand to shield his eyes from the sun to peer at her screen, "Oh, hey Ollie! How you doing, man?". One look from the disconcertingly familiar features peering back at him, and his boner disappears in an instant, thank God.

"Hey, superstar!", Ollie cheers. "Amazing digs, dude. Hope you're not sick of this troublemaker already? Please don't send her home!", he jokes.

"Ha!", Harry barks a laugh, arm wrapping around her waist to pull her back to lean against him. "No chance-".

He's interrupted by Ollie, squinting quizzically at them. "Hang on. You both better actually be wearing something?".

Eloise barks a laugh at that "Yes, Dad!", tilting the phone down quickly to reveal her strapless bikini and Harry's trunks.

"Don't be jealous! It's already hot as out here... Anyway, what do you want? This is precious tanning time", she jokes with her brother.

Harry grins at their easy rapport and can't help but compare the two. Twins; but not identical, thanks very much, as Eloise has to point out worryingly often. But the similarities are undeniable.

Striking blue-eyed blondes, they're armed with matching killer cheekbones and stunning smiles. Both tall and athletic; but her ballet-honed, yoga-toned, long lithe limbs are dwarfed by his hulking professional rugby trained frame.

He's only a couple of inches taller than Harry but must outweigh him by more than two stone of solid muscle.  An absolute unit. The difference between the heft of his body and the slightness of Eloise's is comical. But there's a similarity to their movements; a slinky, almost cat-like poise.

Harry grins at their back and forth, delighting in recognising familiar expressions, gestures and patterns of speech. It's fascinating.

As Ollie fills her in on the uproar over an ex-girlfriend hooking up with a teammate, Harry's attention settles firmly back to Eloise. As it always seems to these days.

As she follows the story with rapt attention, Harry can see her every thought and feeling play out across her expressive features. He unconsciously cups a reverent hand to her cheek, and her eyes cut to his to return his intense gaze.