Mental

Human au

Trigger warning: whole bunch of mental disorders including eating disorders and depressive conditions.

All of the sides have different mental illnesses and become friends at a summer camp/therapy type thing in a really nice lakeside mansion-turned-camp/therapy-thing.

Logan is obsessive compulsive and has tourettes syndrome, both of which are featured in his diagnosis.

Patton has PTSD and severe separation anxiety

Roman is schizophrenic and anorexic, severely self conscious.

Virgil is on a prescription for depression and anxiety, but his ADHD remains undiagnosed as a result of his other disorders covering up most of the symptoms.

Deceit is a compulsive liar and struggles with selective mutism (particularly in front of new people, he's not sure why his parents thought this place was a good idea)

Remus is autistic and really struggles with a problem of vocalising his intrusive thoughts. Accidentally more than a bit rude to Logan on several occasions when his tics are at their peak.

Honorary sides

Thomas isn't a side I know but he is the head camp councillor person (not sure wtf they are I've never seen a brochure for a summer camp irl let alone been to one)

Emile is the guy in charge of group therapy and does individual sessions with everyone at least twice while they're there.

Remy is Emile's super cool boyfriend who brings coffee bc Thomas doesn't allow it, but he's also an actual councillor guy too

Do with this as you will