Lawrence pov

I was up in my room playing video games, I had chips and soda up here, I was sat in my boxers. My mom comes up sighing looking at the state of my room, she placed my food down and stands in front of me.

"Lawrence, I know you're struggling with the loss of your dad, but please go shower, clean you room and shave your face!" Mom said, I sigh putting my controller down and eat My food.

"Lawrence, please" mom said, I sigh looking at her

"No" I say, I go into my draw grabbing my weed and make a blunt, mom sighed and open the windows.

"Fine, but you're going to school tomorrow and if you want to go looking homeless then do that!" Mom said, I just look at her and keep eating and she left.

Once I finished eating I put my plate on the floor and go back to playing my video game.

My dad died last year, I was in the car with him as the accident happened, we was hit by a speeding driver causing my dad to die and me leave with just a few scratches and a broken leg. I always thought that it should of been me to die and him to just have a few cuts and scratches, I've Been diagnosed with extreme trauma, anxiety, ptsd and depression, so you could say I'm pretty fucked up.

I get a text and see it's my friend Harry

Harry
Hey dude, how you doing?

Lawrence
I'm good Harry thanks

Harry
Good! So you coming to Louis party?

Lawrence
When?

Harry
Today at 10

I check to see it's 7

Lawrence
Yeh sure

Harry
Want me to drive you?

Lawrence
Sure

Harry
I'll pick you up at 10

Lawrence
Thanks bud

Harry
Anything for my best friend

I smile and get up doing downstairs

"Hey ma" I say, she looks at me shocked

"Yes?" She asked

"Can I go out?" I ask, she nods

"Get showered and clean your room then yes" she said, I sigh and go clean my room I bring the dirty dishes down and dirty clothes and my mom sighed.

"I'm gonna shower" I say, she nods and I go shower and get dressed

A white t-shirt

Black skinny jeans

Vans

"Lawrence Harry is here" I look at my face and see a cut from shaving, I groan and put a plaster on it, I run my hand through my curly hair.

"Hey bud" I say, he smiles

"Hey dude" he said, I say goodbye to my mom and he drives us, every time a car was coming by us I would flinch and Harry would check up on me.

When we got there we go in and I look around, Harry puts a hand on my back and we walk in.

"How about we have a beer" he said, I nod and we walk over, we have 2 drinks and then he goes saying he'll be 2 minutes. He went to the bathroom. I look around leaning against the counter, I grab another drink and then a girl comes over.

"Hey, could you pass me the vodka?" She asked, I did and she grabs a cup and then the coke.

"What's your name?" She asked, I put the vodka back where I got it