~Cleared~

We left we got home and went up to the room and I showered. I got out pulling on pjs then walking out of the bathroom and saw Rio standing by the closet. 

Me:What

He came over to me and he put his hands on my waist and pulled me to him kissing me. He broke the kiss picking me up. He set me on the bed and he pulled off my shirt kissing my neck......

The Next Day

I got out of the shower and pulled on the outfit below

I did my hair and make up and I walked downstairs. 

Ella:*smiles* Have a good day at work mommy

Me:*smiles* Thanks baby you have a fun day too

I kissed her and aria and I left. I left the shop and I left to run some errands on behalf of the company. 

Later that night

I walked in the bar. 

Amanda:*smiles* This is the perfect spot

Me:relax from our husbands 

Amanda:and kids

We sat down. 

Waiter:Drinks?

Me:Jack on the rocks

Amanda:martini please

He knodded and walked away. 

Amanda:I'll be right back I gotta use the bathroom

Me:Okay

She got up walking away, my eyes followed her as she disappeared behind the door. My eyes trailed to the bar and I saw Beth and Rio. They spoke and he walked away. 

The Next Day

I walked in the warehouse and saw everyone working. I went in the office and I opened the safe and grabbed some money. Rio came in. 

Rio:what are you doing with that

Me:Ella and Aria have out grown their clothes and I want some things

Rio:Did you ask?

I put the cash in my bag and looked at him. 

Me:Who the hell I gotta ask to take my money

I asked putting my hand on my hip. He came out and gripped my throat. 

Rio:Me, our money not yours. This is an empire and we are the heads

Me:*smiles* May I have this money daddy?

He smirked and kissed me, it broke and he looked me up and down tugging at his bottom lip with his teeth. 

Rio:I got business to handle but tonight your a** is mine

Me:*smiles* Okay

I put my hand on his jeans palming him and he smiled. 

Me:That means tonight...this is mine

I said and I walked out, I went shopping dropping everything at home and spending time with my babies then I left to the shop. 

Amanda:*smiles* Hey boss

Me:*smiles* Hey

I walked in the back and opened the safe grabbed last weeks worth of cash and I left to the back depositing that. I paid bills and left. 

Later that night

I got outta the shower I pulled on the outfit below 

I pulled on my black silk robe and I did my hair and make up and I waited and waited and waited and waited and nothing so I tracked his phone

I pulled on my black silk robe and I did my hair and make up and I waited and waited and waited and waited and nothing so I tracked his phone. And I left it was a parking building. I parked next to some cars outside and waited. I watched beth's van pulled out with Ruby and Annie with her then I Rio's car pulled out and I mario and another goon with him.