~Broke~

The Next Day

I woke up and Rio was gone, I showered and got ready pulling on the outfit below 

I walked downstairs and say goodbye to my babies and left. I got to the warehouse and I walked in. I looked around and Rio wasn't here I went to the platform that over looked everything and I whistled getting everyones attention. They all looked at me. 

Me:*smiles* Todays your lucky day everybody gets to go home early 

They all looked at each other

Me:That means get the hell out

And they all shuffled out, I walked to the door shutting it and I went in the office and I grabbed a bat and I got to work destroying everything. 

Later that Night

I sat on a table amidst the destruction, gripping my gun in my lap. The door opened and Rio and Mario came in. 

Rio:What the hell happened

I looked at Mario. 

Me:Out now

He set the duffle down and walked out. 

Rio:Did you do this? Kehlani what the hell is wrong with you?

Me:*laughs* Of course when a woman gets mad something is wrong with her right?

I got up gripped my gun and I walked over to him. I took his gun from his waist and I tossed it away. 

Rio:*smiles* Come on stop playing

I pushed him against the wall putting the nozzle to his chin. 

Me:Dont move

I reached up pulling the chain down and cuffed his hand and I grabbed the other cuffing his other hand as well. He tugged at the cahins but they didn't budge. 

Rio:If this is some sick fantasy-

Me:shut up

I put my gun in my waist and I walked over to the table and picked up a gasoline can and opened it. 

Me:I am sick of being your pet

I spoke as I poured gasoline everywhere. 

Me:Since the begining I've been by your side, through the robbery, killing people, you getting shot, I turned my back on my bestfriends because I loved you my oh my is love blinding. And after you left

I set the can down and picked up a pack of matches, I looked at him. 

Me:I kept your business alive and well ready for your arrival because I am a great girlfiend no scratch that wife I have done

I stepped towards him

Me:And done

I stepped closer

Me:And done for you, your deeds, your wishes, fullfilled your wants and needs proved myself on multiple occasions and yet you treat me like a minion!

I yelled and I stepped infront of him speaking lowly. 

Me:I'm not a minion and I'm far from being a housewife I am the boss Christopher. I ran this s**t when you left me high and dry while I was pregnant!

I walked away smiling. 

Me:And after all that I forgave and I stayed and you continue to flirt with Beth, what the hell does she have that I dont? But now, now this time it will be you learning not to mess with me. Cause I am not your number 2 I am your boss and I think you should get a good taste of that. I stroke a match on the match and it lit fire I tossed it setting the equipment ablaze. Dont worry it would be a long time before it even reached him. I walked out of the builing looking at Mario. 

Me:Go inside in 5 minutes

He nodded and I got in my car and left home. I walked in and Tina left and the girls were in bed I grabbed a glass and the bourbon bottle and I set it on the island pouring myself a glass and I waited. 

An hour later

The door opened and he walked in standing on the opposite side of the island. 

Rio:Im sorry

Me:For?

I asked taking a drink of my bourbon. I set the glass down and he came around the counter looking in my eyes. 

Rio:I should have more respect for you and I'm sorry 

Me:Good then you learned something

I walked past him and went upstairs. 

Now as you have read the tables have turned, it is now Kehlani who is manipulation Rio what does this mean for the rest of the story? Read and find out.