Chapter Three: Shoot to Kill

We pulled up to this warehouse and got out, he brought me inside and there was a whole operation going on and lots of people. I stood close to him as we walked through everything and to a door in the back of the building. He opened the door and we walked in and I saw Boomer tied up.

Me:How-

Rio:He escaped suburbans house, he could've been a real problem telling what happened so he needs to be handled. 

He pulled out his gun and Boomer groaned he couldn't speak cause he was gagged. 

Rio:Look at me

I turned my attention to Rio and he placed his gun in my hand. 

Rio:Dont stop, dont flinch, don't freeze just do it

I looked down at the gun, I took it off safety and it was heavy which meant it was fully loaded. 

"When you do it, shut it off your emotions. Shut them off and it will be easy the person who's taking it deserves it. Remember it kill or be killed"

Those words rung through my head. I held the gun up to Boomer and I pulled back the hammer loading a bullet into the chamber. I felt Rio behind me speaking lowly into my ear.

Rio:Do it

kill or be killed

I looked into Boomer's eyes and I pulled the trigger. The bullet shot out going through his temple, once his body went limp I turned away. Tears rolled down my cheeks and Rio took his gun putting in back in his waist band. He pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me.

Rio:You did it, you proved yourself. Come on now we got other things to handle.

He wiped my tears and we walked out and left, that night I watched him beat some people and he would have me shoot them until I didn't feel anything when I pulled the trigger. We finally got back to my place at 3 a.m. We walked in to my place and Eddie stood up Rio nodded at him and he left. Rio closed and locked the door. I was kinda numb at this point, I walked into my room and I took off the hoodie and I took off the jeans I pulled my shorts and I put the hoodie and jeans in the basket and my bedroom door opened and Rio came in. He came over to me and put his hands on my hips as our eyes met.

Rio:You feeling sick

I nodded no and Rio closed the space between us connecting our lips. The kiss deepened and he reached down gripping my thighs and picking me up and set me on the bed. He kissed my neck and I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off. I pulled him closer and he smiled against my skin, he pulled off my shirt and I didn't have a bra on so he stopped for a moment glaring at my boobs. He kissed down the valley between my boobs and down my stomach and goosebumps crawled over my skin and he chuckled stopping and looking in my eyes.

Rio:I love the way I affect you ma

My cheeks got red and I needed him now.

Me:Rio I need you now

He smirked and kissed my lips I undid his belt and he got up and pulled off his jeans and boxers, my shorts and panties added to the pile of clothes on the floor. He slid into my and I moaned instantly which caused him to smile.

Afterwards

I was laying in bed covered by my sheets and he was buttoning his shirt.

Rio:Feel better ma?

Me:*smiles* Yea

He did the last button and came over to him.

Rio:I want you and your suburban friends to get a package for me from Canada