Chapter Eighteen: Heart Broken

The Next Day

I woke up to Ella and Benito jumping on Rio and I. 

Benito:Wake up wake up wake up!!!

Rio:Woah watch where your stepping lil man 

He said sitting up and Benito sat down next to him and Ella crawled on me.

Ella:mommy up up up

I sat up and we got breakfast after getting the kids ready as Rio got ready he came in and played with them while I got ready. I put on the outfit below

I put my hair up in a pony and did quick make up and we left

I put my hair up in a pony and did quick make up and we left. We got to lego land exploring another part of it and the kids absolutely loved it. All day we went water rides,roller coasters fun parks etc and it was so relaxing and fun. We left around 7 and went out to this outside restaurant to get dinner. We sat at the table outside the sun was setting and we talked and ate Benito a little to much fries but whatever floats his boat. We got back to the hotel and the kids played in their room with some things they won at Lego Land and Rio pulled me on the balcony.

Me:Rio I-

Rio:Shh listen

He closed the sliding door and looked at me. 

Rio:I have fallen in love more than I planned and there's no way I'm letting go

He pulled a small box from his pocket and my heart stopped. He opened it to reveal this

 He opened it to reveal this

Rio:Will you marry me?

Tears just streamed down my cheeks 

Me:y-yes

He put the ring on my finger and I hugged him. The hug broke and he wiped my tears.

Me:I love you 

Rio kissed me with the biggest smile on his face.

Rio:I love you too

The Next 2 days were amazing and exactly what we needed. We got home and first we went to Jaclyn's. When we got there she came running out I thought it was for Benito but instead she came over to me and hugged me.