Chapter Sixteen:Ready

Rio:Whats up

Me:I'm not gonna lie them going out by themselves without Beth is a risk. They get nervous and frigidity and Beth usually kicks them on their ass when they act out so I'm a little worried

Rio:Right

Jaclyn came and I walked with her over to the kids. I picked up Ella and Benito hugged her.

Jaclyn:Go say bye to daddy

Benito:okay mommy

He ran over to Rio and we slowly walked over and talked.

Jaclyn:He seems to really like you

Me:Benito?

Jaclyn:him also but Rio

Me:Well I hope so 

Jaclyn:*smiles* I've never seen him so happy not even with me 

Me:what? No I'm sure he was

Jaclyn:No I just couldn't accept his life ya know

Me:*sighs* Yea it's hard but he uh if it's how he lives 

Jaclyn:yea and he's good to you?

Me:Yea

Jaclyn:and Ella?

Me:Yes, all the time

Jaclyn:He always was a good dad

Me:*smiles* yeah

We got to the bench and Benito hugged me.

Benito:Bye Kehlani

Me:Bye papas

He went with Jaclyn and left Rio's phone rand and he looked up at me I knew what that look meant and I nodded. He left, I put Ella in the car and we left. I dropped her off at Tina's which was the only place I could trust her. I left to the warehouse and the DEA was getting close so today we were clearing out. That night everything was cleared out all our stuff and people were gone and I was shutting off the lights. I went to the main room and Rio came in. 

Rio:Thanks for doing this

Me:thanks for warning Beth

Rio:*smiles* Not a problem but you were right your girls didn't deliver. Now their on the hook again. 

I sighed in frustration and the door opened Daniel Guerra walked in. 

Me:*smiles* Daniel

He came over and hugged me.

Daniel:Nice to see you again so I went over his case and it's gonna be hard with him stealing the pen cap and there being witnesses

Me:The witnesses are bogus

Daniel:There backed by some respected cops

Me:I don't care he goes to jail or prison you can say goodbye to Aleina and your lovely wife caroline understand?

He gulped and nodded eagerly.

Me:Leave

He walked out and Rio smiled at me.

Me:what?

He looked me up and down and seductively bit his bottom lip. 

Me:What?

I asked confused

Rio:You being a boss bitch.......*smirks* is sexy as hell 

Me:*smiles* Rio I-

Rio:Let's go now

We left we pulled up to his place and we got inside and he closed the door pushing me against it. He pinned my hands beside my head and he hungrily kissed me and then my neck. He hit my sweet spot on my neck causing small moans to escape my lips. He picked me up and set me on the kitchen island I kicked off my heels and he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them on along with my panties and he kissed me and I heard him drop his jeans and boxers then he without warning pounded into me and I instantly moaned breaking the kiss laying back on the island. He gripped my thighs bound to leave bruise and he continued to thrust into me roughly, repeatedly hitting my g-spot and  I couldn't help but arch my back and grip his arms.  I felt my high peak and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he smiled. Once we both finished we pulled on our clothes and I stood there for a moment recuperating.