~Visit~

He pulled up to my store and I unbuckled. 

Rio:I'll pick you up later okay?

I looked at him forcing a smile. 

Me:*smiles* Okay

He kissed me. 

Rio:*smiles* I love you

Me:I love you too

I got out and I went to the door and unlocked it and walked in he drove away and I started setting out the display. Just because I haven't talked to them doesn't mean I dont love them still. Even after everything. I unlocked the front doors and flipped the sign. I went on with the day and that thought left my mind. 

10 p.m.

I walked out the back door and saw Daniel waiting. I locked the shop door looking at him. 

Me:What do you want?

Daniel:To see my daughter

Me:Leave

Daniel:No I dont think so

Then Rio pulled up and got out.

Daniel:Is this him? *smiles* No s**t clearly your taste hasn't changed

Me:Oh yes, yes it has. 

Rio:Do we have a problem

Daniel:*smiles* Yea we do

He looked at his hand. 

Daniel:So your the f**ker who stole my girl

Me:I'm not your girl Daniel!

I stood infront of him. 

Me:Your not ever going to see her so give it up

He lifted his hand and I kicked him in the balls, thank you high heels. He fell to his knees and I kicked him in the face. He fell forward and I stood behind him taking my purse off my shoulder I wrapped my chain strap around his neck pulling it tight so he couldn't breathe. I spoke in his ear. 

Me:Stop coming to my job and asking to see MY daughter and dont you ever disrespect him again. Cause he is ten times the man you'll ever be. Come here again and I'll kill you

I pulled the strap off and he gasped for air I put my strap back on my shoulder. I walked over to the car and Rio opened the door for me and I got in. He closed and got in and we left. We got home and Tina left, I made dinner while he played with Aria and Ella. As I was setting the table and watching them play I smiled. Everything that happened went out of my mind as I saw my children and someone who I love happy. I was so happy he was home. For the first time in forever I felt.........safe and happy. 

Me:*smiles* Guys its time for dinner 

Rio:*smiles* Come on lil mama

He picked up Aria and Ella grabbed his hand as they came in. Ella sat down Rio sat down with Aria in his arms and I served them food and I made Aria a bottle and Rio gave me Aria and I fed her as I ate and we talked and ate. 

After Dinner

I was loading the dishwasher as Rio took Ella upstairs to give her a bath and put her to bed. I finished loading the dish washer and I wiped off the table and swept the floor. I made a milk bottle and went upstairs into Aria's room. I sat in her rocking chair and started feeding her as I rocked back and fourth. She drifted to sleep and I laid her in her crib and kissed her head. 

Me:Goodnight princess

I walked out and downstairs and Rio was sitting on the couch watching tv. I put the bottle in the dishwasher and started it. I went back upstairs and I showered, I got out and washed my face and brushed my teeth and I pulled on the pjs below