"Whatever. At least I had fun last night. Well...I don't really remember what happened but I'm guessing I had fun" I say while shrugging my shoulders, but I immediately wince. Why is my shoulder hurting? I look at my shoulder and I saw a big bluish purple bruise formed on my shoulder. I go to touch the spot but freeze when I saw my wrist. There were marks as if someone had held onto my wrist too tight.

And that's when the memories start to flood back in.

I remember a guy forcing me to kiss him, he was holding onto my wrist. I remember Archer banging on the bathroom door and the guy forcing himself on me. I remember him being punched in the nose but then afterwards I don't remember everything that clearly. I only remember Archer picking me up and taking me out of the bathroom.

I felt Archer wrap his hand around my waist, but I flinched not really expecting it. But I quickly ease into the hug and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I should have kept you more safe" Archer quietly says into my hair. Rubbing my back.

I didn't even realise when I started to cry, but I did and I felt pathetic. I should have been strong enough to push that guy away. I remember I gave up after some time because I knew how much of a weak person I was.

What if Archer wasn't there? If he wasn't there to punch the guy in the face and knock the door open. I don't know what would have happened.

"Thank you for saving me" I say while I wrap my arms around his back and I hugged him like there was no tomorrow. If he wasn't there to save me I wouldn't know what would have happened.

"Hey, Hey. Look at me. You're okay now. You're perfectly fine and safe" Archer says while he kisses me on the forehead, then both my cheeks and then my lips.

I kissed him back for a few seconds before we both pulled away for some air.

And then it hit me... my dad is going to get so mad with me.

"Archer. You need to drop me home now. My dad's—"

"You don't need to worry, I already texted your dad and told him that you were staying over last night. He said it's fine" Archer says

"Wait. Really? Oh okay, thanks" I nod my head. My head was pounding even more because I started to cry. I think Archer noticed that and got me a glass of water.

I drank the water and I sighed with satisfaction.

Do you ever feel so dehydrated that your mouth feels so dry and then you drink water and you can feel it go down your stomach? That's what it felt like right now.

"I'm sorry you had to sleep in your pants, I wasn't sure if your were going to feel comfortable with someone changing you. I put this hoodie on you though" Archer says pulling gently on the hoodie stringer the front.

Girls, get yourself a gentleman like Archer.

"Thank you. It's fine, no need to worry" I smile and kiss his nose.

That's when I started to look around a bit, and that's when I started to notice how big his house is. It's probably the size of a mansion.

The ceilings were high and you could see the dining room from where we were sitting in the kitchen.

"Do you want to take a shower? Or do you want to at least change your clothes?" Archer asks. Picking up the plates and placing them in the sink.

"I'll take a shower. Mind lending me some of your clothes?" I say innocently.

Archer then narrows his eyes at me playfully. He knows that I'll never give it back.

"Sure" Archer sighs and walks up the stairs, I was following right behind him.