50

I hate that this is the last episode in a while.. TWD was something i looked forward at the end of the week. Either way; 

That scene with Judith and Daryl - i can't even. 

The scene with Lydia and Negan; broooo i love seeing this mushy side to him.

 This episode played with my heart. What's up with TWD and horses man :( 

MAGGIEEEE 😭❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

~Aaliyah's Pov~

We weren't in Alexandria anymore, we were at this abandoned building hiding, Everyone was here; Alexandira, Hilltop, Kingdom and Oceanside. Some people were out,  Aaron and Alden stayed back at Alexandria, they were keeping us updated about what was going on with the herd. We know right now that Beta took a huge horde and overrun Alexandria. Negan killed Alpha, Carol confirmed that it happened which most likely mean Beta was now in charge of the whisperers which wasn't good news. "Hey," I said walking up to Lydia. She was sitting down with her knees up to her chest looking at the floor. She looked over to me and i sat down in front of her, sitting in the same position with my knees up slightly, She was in a hallway alone. "Hey," She said, i was only a few feet away from her. "My brother told me what you did for him.." i said, She looked down and picked at her jeans. "He'd probably be dead if you didn't pull him out of there.. So thank you." I said. She nodded a bit and looked up at me. "He saved me in ways too.. I wasn't just gonna leave him there to die," She said and hugged her legs. 

".. You're welcome." She said softly. "Are you doing okay..?" I asked. She nodded a bit, "Yeah." She said. I returned the nod and stood up, "Get something to eat alright?" I asked. She nodded and i walked away, heading outside, i didn't wanna be inside. I walked up to the horses and pet them, "Hi babies." i said softly and pet the other one then went to Raven (her horse). "Hi," i said and kissed her. I pet her and smiled softly, "Hey." I looked over to see Daryl, "Hey," i said and stopped petting my horse. He came over to me and i walked over to him too. 

"You headin' out.?" i asked noticing he had his bow. He nodded, "Yeah, wanna come.?" he asked. I kinda did wanna go, i didn't want us to be separated again after what happened last time. I looked to the side with my eyes, I don't think he was gonna be out for long since he was just doing perimeter. I shook my head and looked at him again. He looked at me kinda shocked/confused. "No.?" He asked. "I wanna stay here.. Make sure everyone's okay." i said. "I'm lettin' you come with me this time and you're sayin' no?" he asked. "I know you're not going far.. I can come find you this time. I know you're close." i said moving some hair from my face. He came to me and put his hand on my forehead. "What..?" i asked looking at his hand. He touched my cheeks. "You good.?" he asked. 

I clicked my tongue and smacked his arms away from my face. I smiled softly at him but it faded. "You're the one complaining that you don't want me going out there too so," I said softly. "I'm lettin' you come." he said. I nodded a bit and he just looked at me. "Please just- be careful.. Please, Daryl." I said shaking my head. He nodded a bit, "Yeah, i know." he said. I kept looking at him. "I will." he said, I returned the small nod licking my lips. ".. Are you okay..?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "I didn't ask you, about Connie.." I said, He looked away from me. "You're to stubborn to say it to me but i knew you liked her..." I said not pushing him. He didn't answer but i saw him bite the inside of his cheek a bit. 

I licked my lips again. "I'm sorry.." i said, He looked at me. "Yeah," he said softly and looked at my shoes. "See you in a bit, alright.?" he asked walking to me. He kissed my cheek and walked by me, I nodded a bit and looked back at him as he walked away from me. I sighed through my nose a bit and ran my hand through my hair and stepped back inside. 

~~~

"Hey." I heard Negan's voice along with footsteps coming closer to me. I sighed a bit, "What do you want.?" I asked not turning to him. "Didn't see you in there, thought you were hungry.." He said. I looked over to see him holding a plate. "Lydia didn't want it so.." he said looking down at it. "I'm not hungry," i said looking back out the window. "You killed her mom, don't expect her to talk to you all buddy buddy any time soon." i said. "Yeah i know," he said and walked over to me, He set the bowl down by the window. I looked at it then back at him for a second. "I hope you know i still hate you. You killing Alpha doesn't change the way i look at you. Nothing will." i said shaking my head. 

"Yeah well, you're not the only one." he said looking out the window too. "I'm not the same person i was before. I need you to know that." he said looking at me. When he was locked up i never talked to him, this was the first time in years that i talked to him. "That doesn't change anything." i said shaking my head i turned to him. "In my head-" i said putting a finger on my temple. "-You're still the same person who murdered the only father figure I've ever had." i said looking him dead in the eyes. I took my hand away from my face. "And you killed him for kicks." I said feeling myself grow angrier at him. "So don't talk to me unless it's really necessary because just looking at your face makes me wanna beat the shit out of you." I said. He smiled at me. "Well shit.. alright." he said putting his hands up in defense. "Yes ma'am." he said and walked backwards, away from me. I looked away from him and looked out the window again.

I thought i'd have more to write but i don't.. I'm sorry. Also i didn't know what to do for Negan and Aaliyah but i know you guys want to see more of this so i'm trying haha. If you guys have any ideas please with their interaction,send me a message through here or IG (@ moonlightrubymells). If i like your idea i'll credit you when i post a chapter with them! I'm trying to get her and Negan stuck together when they get out of the building but who knows what'll happen. 

I'm struggling with scenes with them but i want it to happen. ❤