2

The first scene was from a movie called "The fifth wave" I watched it today and i got this idea :) You guys should watch the movie, it's good!

~Aaliyah's Pov~

I was still walking through the woods. Once in a while, The thought of Carl being gone would hit me harder than other moments and i'd cry. I had to sit and take a breather once in a while, gather myself. I've been walking for a while, never breaking trail from the woods, I'm pretty sure the Saviors were looking for us. I was okay so far, luckily i found footprints. They weren't walkers, the tracks were different. It was people, a group. Daryl was taking them through the woods, our people. Hopefully it was them. As i walked, I heard a branch snap. I put my hand on my gun and looked around, trying to see if it was a walker or a person. 

I kept listening and looking but i didn't see a walker come out, so it was a person. If it was a walker, it would have come out by now or heard it. But there was nothing. I pulled out my gun and kept walking, slowly. Sticking close to the trees, watching my step so i wouldn't do the same mistake as they did. 

Making themselves known.

As i walked further, I saw a man in the distance with a sniper rifle. I hid behind a tree and watched him confused. If it was a Savior, why was there only one? I felt a presence behind me and i took the safety off my gun as i turned quickly. I saw there was a man behind me. A man i've never seen before. My heart started racing as i pointed my gun at him, aiming it at his head. He pushed one of my arms away from the gun then acted quickly once he saw i only had one hand on my gun rather than both. He grabbed the barrel of my gun with one hand and with his other he grabbed my wrist, pulling it while he pushed the gun away form me. 

The way he grabbed my wrist made me let go of my gun. He took it away and pulled me into him, My back was against his chest and he fell to the floor with me. "Get off me!" I said. He covered my mouth quickly and held me down, pulling me close to his body. I tried getting away from him. "Stop moving." He said against my ear, he held me down, keeping his hand over my mouth. Who ever this guy was, He was experienced and way stronger than me. My breathing was out of control as i struggled to breathe. I put a hand on his wrist trying to pull his hand away from my mouth. But like i said, He was stronger and he wasn't letting me go. "If you move. If you make any more noises he will kill us both." he said softly. He was also trying to get his breathing back to normal. I heard the gun safety from the man with the gun echo through the woods. I swallowed the lump in my throat and stopped moving, calming down.

A while later the footsteps faded away. He let me go and i got away from him quickly, Pulling out Carl's gun and pointed it at him. "Who the hell are you." I said looking him dead in the eyes. "I'm not gonna hurt you." He said holding his hands up. I saw my gun on the floor. "Back up. Away from the gun." i said. He slowly backed away, keeping his arms up, not breaking eye contact with me. I bent down and picked up my gun, still pointing the gun at him, not looking away. "Who are you." i said once again. I put my gun away. "My name is Marcel. I said i'm not going to hurt you." He said putting his hands down.

"Why did you do that." I said looking at him. "You really think I'd let a Savior kill a kid?" He asked looking at me. I shook my head. "How do you know he's a Savior." i said. "Some of them are out here. On posts. I think he's going back to the Sanctuary." He said. "Put the gun down." I heard a woman's voice from behind me. "Rosita?" i asked recognizing the voice. "Aaliyah?" She asked. I turned around and saw it was her. "Oh my god- I thought you were with Rick and Michonne-" She cut herself off, shaking her head. "They're okay.. I left. I didn't want to be there anymore.." I said looking at her. "She's okay Marcel, Go back to the rest and tell them we found Aaliyah. Tell them she's okay but Rick and Michonne aren't with her." Rosita said.

He nodded and walked away looking at me. I looked at Rosita. "Where are they?" She asked. "They said they were going to see Jadis and her people.." i said softly. She looked at me. "Carl..?" She asked. Some people lasted longer to turn or even die more than others, but she put two and two together, i wasn't with him. He was gone. I shook my head slightly feeling tears well up in my eyes once again. She looked down slightly then back at me. "Cmon.." She said softly and walked. I followed her and we walked back to the rest. I didn't talk, i just followed her.

We got to where the rest were. It was everyone from Alexandria, they looked okay just tired. Everyone looked at Rosita and I as we walked up to them. Daryl looked over and saw me, He put his bow down and came over to me quickly. I looked at him as he walked to me, Once he reached me, He pulled me away from everyone and then stopped once we were fairly away from them. He took the gun away from me and tucked it in between his shirt and jeans and stood in front of me, "Hey." he said putting his hand on my chin, making me look at him. He put his hands on my shoulders and I looked at him and he pulled me in for a hug. I didn't feel anything. I was numb for the first couple of seconds he held me in his arms. But he kept holding me, waiting for me to catch up, for me to process.

And then it hit me once again, slowly but it was hitting me. I felt my chest grow heavy, then it felt like it was closing up and it felt like i couldn't breathe. I furrowed my eyebrows and started catching my breath against his shoulder. "I'm here. I'm here." he said putting his hand on the back of my head. Tears finally fell again and i hugged him back slowly as i cried on his shoulder. He brushed my hair with his hand and held me close to him for a couple of more seconds them pulled away. I looked away from him and wiped my tears away. 

"Liyah." he said putting his hands on my shoulders. I cried more and covered my face. He groaned and pulled me in for another hug. This time i didn't hug him back, i kept my face covered but he held me.