49

Ya'll, I'm not even gonna lie.. The horse scene made me tear up. I love horses. 🥺

Also- that scene with Beta's mask at the end..? Holy shit.

Question: Do you think Beta will be a much more evil Villain than Alpha.? I think he will.

Also, i'm pretty sure everyone else is back at Alexandria. Like Daryl went back and got everyone and took them to Alexandria again but i'm not sure. If i end up being wrong i'll rewrite how she meets up with Daryl. But Enjoy!❤

~Aaliyah's Pov~ About 2 days later ~

I was waiting by the radio and my walkie-talkie. I've been here for about an hour just waiting for something or someone to come through from Hilltop. I sighed and leaned back on the chair bounding my knee. "Hey," I looked back to see Gabriel. "Hey," I said. "Anything?" He asked, I shook my head, "Nothing." i said. He nodded a bit, "You want me to take over?" he asked. I shook my head, "Uh- yeah. Yeah okay." i said. and got up. "Yeah." I whispered. I can't sit here forever, I'm gonna go crazy. I grabbed my walkie- talkie.

"I'll call you in as soon as i hear something." He said putting a hand on my shoulder too, "Thank you," i said and gave him a soft smile. He nodded, We pulled away and i left the building putting the walkie talkie on my belt. "What's with the long face, buttercup.?" I shook my head and sighed a bit smiling the softest as i stopped walking. I looked back to see Gavin walking down some steps of his place with an apple in his hand. "Oh i made her smile." he said giving me a look. My smiled faded a bit looking behind me then back at him. "What's up? You still don't like the name?" he asked. "No." i said. "Want a new one? How about.. Sweet-Pea?" He asked biting his apple.

"No- Shut up!" I said looking at him. He chuckled as he reached me. I looked at his apple. "Gross you like red apples.?" I asked. He gave me a look, "What's wrong with my apple.?" he asked once he swallowed his apple. "Red is boring. Green ones are better." I said walking. "You're really giving me shit on my choice of apple.?" He asked. I smirked and walked away from him. "Yes." i said. He scoffed and followed me. "Whatever. Seriously, what's going on.?" He asked biting his apple again. I shook my head a bit, "I'm just worried," I said. "Still nothing??" he asked looking at me. I shook my head looking at him too as we walked.

"They'll reach out." he said, "But it's been- a while and we've heard from no one. What if something happened..?" I asked. "Don't think like that," he said looking forward. I looked forward too and we reached my house. I sat down on the porch and he sat down next to me, "I'm just worried, Daryl told me they were closed in." I said looking at my shoes, He nodded a bit looking at me, "Don't worry.." He said, I looked over to him, "I'm sure he'll reach out. Someone will eventually." he said giving me a little nod. "Yeah.." i said and looked forward again.

"Wanna get drunk.?" he asked putting a hand on my knee and shaking it a bit. I laughed a bit and closed my eyes. "Yeah.?" he chuckled. "I have to be on watch in like- an hour. I need to be sober." i said looking at him. "Fine," he said taking his hand off my knee still smiling at me. I shook my head a bit and sighed looking down again. "Aaliyah come to the gate." the person on watch said. "Alright, i guess i gotta go." I said looking at him. "Alright." he said getting up, I got up too and dusted my butt a bit. "I'll see you later then, What are we set on? Buttercup or Sweet-Pea.?" He asked. I rolled my eyes a bit and shook my head causing him to laugh. "Bye." I said and turned around. "See ya." he said smiling and walked away too.

I walked towards the gate entrance and i saw people walking in. I furrowed my eyebrows and felt my heart drop to my stomach seeing Daryl was one of the people walking in. He seemed hurt, he was kind of limping. I gasped a bit realizing that i wasn't breathing. I saw RJ running towards me. I smiled and felt relief seeing that they were okay.. Everyone was here. I felt tears well up in my eyes as i noticed i didn't see Connie but i saw Magna.. I'm glad she was okay. I was relieved to see everyone here.. I ran a little to RJ and bent down slightly to pick him up. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and i put my hand on the back of his head. "Oh.." I whispered and closed my eyes holding him. "Hi baby." I laughed and opened my eyes to see Judith run to me too. I got down on one knee and opened my arm to her. We hugged and i laughed a bit. 

"I'm glad you guys are okay." I said softly and took her hat off placing it on the floor. I put my hand on the back of both their heads, holding them. "I'm happy you stayed.. but i wish you were there.." She said. I kissed her head, "I love you." i said and kissed RJ's head. "I love you." i said to him too. He kissed my cheek and we pulled away. I put my hands on their cheeks. Judith grabbed the hat and i looked up to see Daryl waiting. I got up and hugged him quickly. He hugged me back and put his crossbow down on the floor. I gasped a bit and put his hand on the back of my head, I closed my eyes as he held me closer. He exhaled a small breath. "I'm alright." he said and put his hand on my back again rubbing it. 

I haven't seen him since he left with the group to check Apha's herd. "Alright." he said and put his hands on my arms trying to pull away but I didn't let him go. He groaned and hugged me again knowing i wasn't gonna let him go. Daryl isn't big on hugging, He never was but i didn't care and he knew i didn't care. He kissed my head quickly and rubbed my back a bit again "Alright- that's enough get off me." he said. "Suck it up." I sniffled burying my face in his shoulder. "Get off the hell off." he said rubbing my arm.  I rested my head on his shoulder, "No. I thought something happened to you- i thought you died. Twice- so shut up and hug me." I said. "Twice.?" he asked holding me. "At the cave- and then you didn't reach out to me. I thought you were dead. I thought you left me." i said, He sighed a bit again. "I'm here." He said resting his chin on my shoulder. He rubbed my back again and put his hands on my arms again. 

"Alright- get off me, That's enough huggin'.. " he said softly. I finally pulled away and looked at him. I looked at the cuts on his face and furrowed my eyebrows a bit. "Stop. I'm fine." he said and put his hand on the side of my head. I looked at him worried. "Are you.?" I asked. He nodded, "Yeah, i'm patched up." he said and pulled his hand away, placing it on my shoulder. "What happened.?" i asked softly, i noticed it was just us now. The rest left, He picked up his crossbow again and out it on his back. "Went after Alpha. We went at it." he said looking at his hands holding them out a bit palms up to show me. I looked down to see some cuts on his hands. "Got my leg too, Lydia got to me though. I'm alright." he said.

He fought with Alpha face to face.

I closed my eyes and frowned a bit knowing that he really could have died on there. I could have lost him. 

I pinched the bridge of my nose, close to my eyes and a tear fell. He got trapped in the cave with hundreds of walkers, fought alpha and who knows what happened at Hilltop with the whisperers. He kept looking at me and bit the inside of his cheek, slowly put his crossbow down on the floor again. I felt him pull me into him again, holding me. I felt another tear fall from my eyes then took my hand away from my face. Slowly, i hugged him back and started to cry a little while he held me. I really can't lose him. I don't know what i'd do without him. "I'm alright, Relax..." he said softly and rested his chin on my shoulder again. "I'm alright," he whispered. I hugged him a little tighter and opened my eyes looking at the floor feeling tears on my cheeks. "I love you so much.." I said as my voice cracked. He kissed my head and put his hand on my head again. "..I love you too. I'm here." He said. 

A/N: Biiitch idk why but I got emotional, like i had so much tears in my eyes writing this last scene with Daryl and Aaliyah right here where he holds her again noticing she needed it. Maybe it's bc it's that time of the month for me 😭😂. But i love Aaliyah and her relationship with Daryl so much. I know it's not real but still.  I LOVE THEM SM I'M SORRY I LOVE THESE SOFT MOMENTS WHERE DARYL DROPS THE ACT WITH HER. 🥺😭❤ I'm such a crybaby when it comes to these moments with them, i'm sorry.

 🥺😭❤ I'm such a crybaby when it comes to these moments with them, i'm sorry