22

~Aaliyah's Pov~

We were left the cemetery a few hours ago, it was day now and the sun was too bright for me. I could barely keep my eyes open. Turns out that those 'Walkers' were just people wearing the skins of the walker's face. They killed Jesus and we were taking his body to the horses.

Jesus was dead..

We ended up closing the gates, i think we got all the people that were wearing masks. Daryl and Aaron had Jesus' body, Michonne was helping Eugene and the woman with blonde puffy hair was helping me. She had her arm around my waist while my arm was around her shoulders. "Who the hell would do this.?" The woman with the bow and Arrow said holding up one of the Walker masks that Daryl took off of one guy. "Even think about doing this." She said shaking her head. "I suspect some vessel filled with chunky salsa and abnormal impulses and metastasized rage." Eugene said. 
"It's full on Batshit." the woman who was helping me said. 

~~

Earlier today, we ended up coming across a bridge, there were more of those people wearing masks there. We ended up taking a girl that was there as prisoner. She had a bag over her head and her hands were tied together to the horse's settle. Daryl was holding me up once again as we walked. I slowed down and collapsed slightly. "Whoa- Alright." Daryl said pulling me into him. "I got ya." he said picking me up. "Mm-" i said as he picked me up completely. "Sit her down," Michonne said. 

I opened my eyes and Daryl sat me down on the floor. I was leaning against a tree. I looked down since the sun was kind of blinding me. "Here." Daryl said putting his hand on my chin. "Drink." He said holding the water bottle against my lips again. "Are we close.?" One of the woman that we just met said. "Yeah, My bike's about a mile out." Daryl said as he gave me water. I pulled away and coughed looking down catching my breath. 

I gagged a bit spitting out some water. "Don't throw up." Daryl said. I caught my breath again and he rubbed my back slightly. "Don't give her any more water. If she throws up she'll get worse." Eugene said. "She can ride with me," I hear Magna said. "No. She'll fall." Daryl said. "She wont, I'll hold her up." She said. "Fine." Daryl said putting the bottle away and putting his backpack back on. "Cmon." Daryl said helping me up. "Few more minutes. Just stay awake. Alright.?" He asked taking me to one of the horses. 

"Does she have a fever?" Eugene asked. "Yeah. It's bad." Daryl said. "I'm fine." I said. "Cmon." He said and helped me on the horse.

~~~

We got to the Hilltop. I got helped down by Tara and Enid. "Got her?" Daryl said putting a hand on my back. "Yeah." Enid said as she put her arm around me and grabbed my arm, putting it around her.. "I'll be there in a bit." Daryl said. "No- no. No." i said grabbing his arm. "I'll be back. Get checked out." He said and kissed my head. "Go." he said looking at Enid. I looked back to see Him, Tara and Michonne taking that girl away. 

Enid took me to the infirmary and took me to one of the beds in the trailer. Rosita came over to me. "Hey." She said. I looked at her. "Rosita." i said softly. "You okay?" She asked looking at me. I nodded. "Yeah- I need Daryl." I said closing my eyes. "He'll be back in a bit, you heard him. Hey- Can you go get her some clothes? A towel and some water.. To clean her up." Enid said. "Yeah." She said and stepped out and came back with some clothes. I changed and went back to bed. I felt a pinch on my arm causing me to wince. "..Ow.." i said after looking at it for a few seconds. "Just relax okay.?" Enid said as she started cleaning my arms and face with a towel and some water. 

When she cleaned my face with the towel, it felt good since the water was cold. She said i had a fever of 104. So it was pretty bad. It felt so good to finally just close my eyes. And lay in a bed. It felt like i was running forever. She finished up and placed a cold towel on my head. "Get Daryl- can you get my brother please?" i whispered. "Okay, I'll get him right now. Just relax." She said pulling a thin blanket over me. "I want my brother first." I said looking at him. "Just- go get him." Rosita said looking at Enid. "okay," She said and took off. After a few minutes Daryl came in.

"You're that stubborn? You ain't sleeping now that you got the chance.?" He asked looking at me and closing the door behind him. "You got meds in your veins. You can sleep now. So sleep." he said looking at me. I looked at him and held my hand out. He walked over to me and held my hand, sitting down on the bed too. "Why'd you leave.." i said looking at him sleepily. "You already know why." he said looking at me. "You left when i needed you.." I said swallowing the lump in my throat. He looked away knowing it was the truth.

"I barely saw you." I said looking at him. "I know. I'm sorry." He said looking at my hand. I kept looking at him and he looked at me too. "Just sleep, alright?" he asked. "You're not gonna leave me anymore..?" I asked looking at him. He shook his head. "Nah, not anymore." He shaking his head. I nodded a bit. "Sleep alright.?" he asked looking at me. "One more question." I said looking at him. He groaned. "What woman." He said looking at me. "Why do you call your dog, Dog." I said. "That's his name." he said. "Why.?" I said. He clicked his tongue. "Go to sleep." he said letting go of my hand and standing up.

"Close your damn eyes and go to sleep." he said laying down on the bed next to me. "Are you gonna sleep too?" I asked. "Nah. I'm waitin' until you fall asleep." He said getting comfortable. "I missed you.." i said softly. "Yeah," He said softly and bit the inside of his cheek. "Me too." he said looking at me. After a few minutes, I fell asleep and he left the trailer.