17

~Aaliyah's Pov~

The saviors were firing at us earlier. We were out of the camp now, Saviors died. None of us were badly hurt. "Aaliyah." I heard Daryl's voice coming through the Radio. I looked down at it. "Aaliyah what the hell is going on.? What were those gunshots.?!" I heard Daryl on the radio. I pulled it out. The people from the camp, we were leaving. Now that the saviors were gone we left too.

"Saviors came back." I said and let go of the button. "They had guns.?" He asked. "No. One of them did, Rest of 'em had weapons. We're fine. They're not. Some of them are dead. Is Rick with you?" I asked, i let go of the button. "Nah. You guys have to leave the camp. Now." he said. "We are. We're leaving." I said. "Make your way to Alexandria. There's a herd of walkers. Rick's leadin' them away. I'm on my way to Alexandria right now. I told Michonne." He said.

"Alright. We're on our way." I said. "You alright.?" He asked. "i'm okay. Are you?" I asked. "Yeah. Be careful alright.?" He asked. "You too," I said. He didn't respond. Carol heard what we said so we headed to them.

~Later on that same day~

We ended up heading over to the bridge, Daryl let us here and we were all here. When we got there, We saw walkers. It was the herd Daryl was telling me about. The one he and Rick ran into when they were out there. We saw that they were crossing over the bridge but it wasn't collapsing. It was holding up. "It held." Daryl said jogging a bit. Once we got to an opening where we were able  to see the whole bridge, we were able to see Rick walking away from them. But there was a walker close to him. Daryl shot it down and i pulled out my gun, putting my silencer on it. Rick looked over to us and he nodded. 

I shot another one that was coming  closer to him but i saw that he was hurt. He was bleeding a lot. I shook my head. "He's hurt- Daryl." I said as my heart started racing. "What is he doing?!" Maggie called out. "He's hurt." Michonne said. "That herd that went right through Hilltop. He's trying to bring down the bridge." Daryl said. "No." I said shaking my head. I looked at Rick. He was bloody, holding his side.

"No." Michonne said taking out her Katana and running. "We turn them around. Fight 'em back." Maggie said. They ran. I was about to go. "No." Daryl said holding me. "I have to! I can't lose him too." I said. "You help me. I don't have that many arrows." He said. "Fire your guns! Try to divert them." Carol said as the rest followed them.

Rick shook his head. Waving his bloody hand. "Rick please! Move!" I said as tears welled up in my eyes. He pulled out his ax and took one more down but he was about to collapse. "Cmon." i said as Daryl and I took down more walkers that were getting too close to him. "Rick!! Please!" I yelled shooting another one. He looked at me and Daryl and nodded a bit as he held his side. He was loosing a lot of blood. 

We saw him pull out his gun and raised it. I shook my head. "What is he doing.?" i asked catching my breath slightly. I felt like once i again i couldn't breathe. He pulled the trigger and in a blink of an eye, There was an explosion and the bridge collapsed. I was taken back by it and i looked at it in shock. We saw his body lunge in the air and he was gone. I shook my head and furrowed my eyebrows as tears fell. "No." i said shaking my head. I heard Michonne crying out too. I covered my mouth a bit and shook my head. "No- no. No." i said not wanting to accept what i just saw. Slowly walkers started falling in the water and they were being washed out to sea. My breathing picked up and i tears fell from both our eyes. I dropped my gun starting to feel dizzy.

I fell back slightly but Daryl dropped his bow and caught me quickly. "No-" I said looking at the bridge as i put my hands on Daryl's arms as i cried. I shook my head and collapsed even more, my knees gave in. "No!" I said angry as i saw the bridge on fire. I cried and caught my breath. My heart was aching once again. 

Rick and Carl were both gone.

"Cmon- Cmon." Daryl said picking me up, getting me on my feet. I kept looking at the bridge. Daryl picked up my Gun and his bow. He took the silencer off my gun and put it in my holster. I never took my eyes off the bridge. Tears fell from our eyes. "He's not- He cant.." I whispered looking at the bridge. I don't know what i was waiting for but i was waiting. Daryl grabbed my arm and pulled me. I took a step back and pulled my arm away from him. He looked at me and i hugged him. He hugged me back. Holding me close. I buried my face in his shoulder. After about a minute of him holding me, we pulled away and he held my hand, pulling me and we finally walked away.

~Time lapse~

I've been staying in Alexandria. It's been about 6 years give or take. I've been staying at Rick's place with Judith and Michonne. I've been sleeping in Carl's room. Judith was older now maybe 8 or 9 years old. Michonne took Rick's death hard,  more than the rest of us.. It hit Daryl pretty bad too but not as bad. Michonne turned cold over these past years, a lot of things happened. So far, I haven't seen my brother in years. I've only seen him about 2 or 3 times. So not hearing from him, or seeing him was killing me, i felt worried about him most of the time.. But he knows how to take care of himself so that gave me closure.. 

But i still missed my brother. 

~~~

A/N: What did you guys think about the episode? I'm not upset on how they made Andrew leave. I feel like it was really good episode, what about you guys?