Chapter 36

"Darcy, wake up." I opened my eyes to see myself surrounded by a group of unknown people in a grey bedroom. The only people that I recognised were Bernardo, Kyle and Gabriel.

"Are you feeling better, sweetheart?" a lady with light tanned skin and golden brown hair asked me before offering me a glass of water. I nodded and drank some water, "Thank you for asking and I'm just having a mild headache, nothing serious."

"I shouldn't have brought you here. It's all my fault." Bernardo explained. "I'm sorry."

It wasn't his fault. I felt bad for him. He was apologising for something that he didn't do. "Please don't. It's not your fault."

"I think we should let Darcy and Bernardo do some talking." Kyle said before giving me a thumbs up. I waved Kyle and Gabriel bye before smiling to the others who left the room. It was only Bernardo and I in the room. All alone.

"You're going to stay here tonight." he ordered while going over his closet.

"No! I can't stay here and you're not my boss." I insisted on not staying.

"Look Darcy, I've no problem with dropping you back but you're sick and your health can get worse if I leave you alone," he took a breath and continued, "and I can't leave him alone as well. He might end up killing someone in my absence."

"If you need me, I'll be in the study room. It's near th-" he said when i cut him off by saying, "the corridor, at the end of the balcony."

His facial expressions turned from sadness to confusion. "You are wondering how I know all this, right?"

"The reason I want to leave is because I used to live in this mansion 10 years back."

"What? Anyway, I don't think you're ready to share anything." he said, "Here is a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. Change into it and get some rest."

"Thanks for understanding."

"Darcy, I'm not used to you being so nice to me."

"Do you want me to hit you?"

"No."

"So, shut up and let me rest."

...
Hi. I hope you all are safe and as from next week, I got school so i might not be too active but I'll make sure to update regularly...much more than I usually do. That's because my brain works when I'm at school!

Something happened this week which I got really mad at. Someone having a fan page on instagram for phil foden said that I'm not welcome in the man city community on Instagram as I like manchester united. I don't think that anyone has the right to say that to me. And no one should ever say that. I believe there's no problem in me being a manchester united admirer. If anyone got a problem, then keep it to yourself. If you think I'm being plastic, then just know that I support Manchester City but at the same time, I've got respect for Manchester United.

Wow what a speech that was. That speech wasn't directed to anyone that doesn't have a problem with me.

haha anyway stay safe and remember you only live once.

Update: sorry that speech was literally one week ago...well I wasn't able to update because my wifi decided to play ping pong with me but...I think we all know what I'm gonna say 🤡
Congratulations Liverpool! You guys are champions after 30 years...bruv it's ok they took 30 years

had to do this yesterday! Ik I made a mistake in the them(it's then) part

Another thing is my prime minister thought it would be a great joke on the students to resume school one month before...so I'll be updating much more ig because I write on my way to home from school 😂
Have a great day