Chapter 32

2 and a half month later(present day)
Holly's POV

"I don't believe you!"he teased me."You have a crush on me since you were about 14 or 15 years old?"

I was at a party organised by Manchester City Football Club for the celebration of the Carabao Cup.Apparently, we were playing truth or dare and it was Darcy's turn.She didn't want to do dares since she didn't trust us at all.We could have told her to kiss a random person so she picked truth.

And the question was 'tell us one thing about Holly that we don't know'.That was so embarrassing.I sent Darcy a death glare before she opened her mouth and spilt the tea.She told everyone that I had a crush on Aymeric since I was practically a teenager...that is 14 years old.

What kind of best friend I have?The ground,please swallow me otherwise I'll die out of embarrassment.

"And she even has a scrapbook in which she used to stick your pictures!"Darcy yelled.I groaned,"Just shut up!"

"I think that's adorable."Bernardo smirked."You love a person since a long time and then you get to live with that person."

Bernardo...since Darcy came,he changed.He became more funnier and great friends with Darcy.Even I didn't know what exactly happened between them due to which they started talking.In those two months,many things changed.

Darcy and Bernardo became close for some reason I don't know what but it's good since I always shipped them together.They still fought  a lot but their fights were very cute.

Some of the players from the squad were sent on loan like Angelino.But he kept contact with us on the group.

Some played got ditched.(sorry guys but I can't say which players since they don't expose their lives on social media and I'm not sure as well)

My parents brought me back home.

Sara was released from jail.I decided to withdraw the case after learning that she was in love with Aymeric and she got carried away just like I did.Aymeric was against my idea but I convinced him since part of was his fault.He shouldn't have told Sara to pretend to be his girlfriend.Sara was really grateful to me and even apologised and I forgave her.

Why start the year with bad things?so I forgot everything and started a new beginning.

Aymeric was injured again but it wasn't grave like last time.

And the group was as usual,full of banters.Darcy was added to the group when she and Bernardo became friends and no one had a problem with her being a red devil.

Everything was perfect.My studies as well.I graduated from university and I was currently in graduate school.Darcy was intern at Manchester City for physiology.

"Aww.Staying in my company made you wiser." Darcy stated.

"I was already wise,Kitty."

Yes,Bernardo used to call Darcy kitty because according to him,Darcy is a mad kitten with claws...

"Don't call me kitty."

"I will,Kitty!"

"Ignore these two...but Holly...hats off to you."Vlada saluted me.

"I'll be right back." I ran out of embarrassment.I was pretty sure that my cheeks were already crimson red.A smile formed to my lips and I kept on blushing like a 15 year old girl.

"You look hot and adorable when you blush." A voice said which caused my eyes growing wider.

My back was towards him.He put his lips to my ears and whispered, "You're turning me on, senorita."

I turned around to face the man that I loved.I placed my hands on his chest and said, "Stop it!"

He grabbed my hands and put them on his shoulder."I can't, believe me."He grabbed my waist and we starting dancing.I stared in his hazel eyes.They were just fascinating. "Since you were a teen, right?"

I couldn't hide my blush so I placed my head on his chest and hugged him."Yes!Since I was a teen,I loved you and I-I k-know it's so embarrassing for you to-" he cut me off as he captured my lips.His lips were soft and our lips moved in sync.

It lasted for a long time to be honest. "You can never embarrass me," Aymeric said. "In fact you made me proud in front of everyone.Imagine marrying the girl that has loved you since her teenagehood!"

Marrying?What?

I nearly stumbled when I heard him saying marriage. "Marrying?"

"Of course,why are you so shocked?"

"I never thought that you were this serious."

"I always was,I know you're not ready for marriage.Even I'm not but you're the only girl that I can imagine with spending my whole life."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

...
Hi guys.I'm really sorry for the slow updates but online classes are getting at me.They're not boring since I can mute the teachers,screenshot and then read stories on Wattpad.

I just hope that all of you are safe.this is a situation where we all have to cooperate.don't go out of the house except if it's an emergency like u need to buy food or someone's sick.
Oh yeah,when buying food,don't be selfish.there are other people as well who are waiting to buy.