13 & 14

Hey guys! Sorry for the confusion but I had to combine both chapters due to a technical issue.

Aymeric's POV

"Did she just challenged me?" I said to myself.

"Now wait and watch what I do to you Holly!"

I was now able to walk and was feeling better but I wouldn't be able to play football for the next six months. I was missing Manchester. I wanted to go back and was feeling upset but Holly had challenged me.

I got from my bed and put my trousers and shirt and decided to come up with a prank for Holly. I searched for some pranks on Google and found some hilarious ones.

"You shouldn't have messed up with me Holly," I said.

I got from my room and went outside to buy the required materials.

I got all the materials and headed towards Holly's room. I saw a waiter walking towards her room with food in a room service trolley.

"Hey you!" I stopped him from entering.

"Yes sir. Do you need something?" He asked.

I told him about my plan and he agreed to help me.

I got in the small space in the trolley and was able to fit myself in it. We entered the room.

"Thank you," Holly said to the waiter as he left the room.

"I'm gonna have my bath and then I'll eat" She said to herself.

She took her clothes with her and entered her bathroom. I got from the trolley and went started organising everything.

I had bought a doll and some other creepy materials. I had brought some pictures which were very creepy. I organised everything and waited for the princess to come out.

"You shouldn't have underestimated me Princess," I stated.

I heard her footsteps and went back in the trolley. "I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home,let the rain wash away blablabla." Holly murmured as she came from the restroom.

Wow! I had no idea that Holly could sing.I feel bad doing all those things to her but she challenged me. Sorry Holly.

I peered through the trolley and saw something unexpected .Holly bear was in her bathrobe and was looking at herself in the mirror.

I stared at her as if I'd never seen a girl in my whole life but she was so mesmerising. Her voice, her personality, her attitude, her cuteness,...To be honest everything about her was perfect. She was the one that I wanted to have as a life partner.

Oh no! What I'm thinking of? Holly and I?No! There's no chance. Just look at her and at me. She deserves someone better.

I stopped peering and sat quietly in the trolley waiting for her to see my surprise.

"What could Aymeric be planning?" She said to herself.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" She shouted loudly. I guess the whole hotel could hear her voice.

I had put a small picture of a ghost on the corner of the marble which looked like someone was looking from below the marble.

Holly ran to the door to escape but unfortunately I'd already locked it.

One two and three!

"Aaaaaaaaaaa!" She shouted again.

This time she saw doll which I'd put beside her bed.