Chapter 31

After two weeks

Holly's POV

"Believe me,you're not heavy."

"Don't tell me that I'm heavy and all after you fall down,"I said looking at Aymeric who was trying to lift me.

"I won't."he said and lifted me easily."Now put the star on the tree."I blushed and hid my face with my hair.

"Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas."I looked at him passionately before giving him a peck on the lips.

Who knew things would change like this?From a group chat to being here with the love of my life is something unbelievable.

Two weeks had passed since my kidnapping.It was Christmas season.Too bad, Sara's words turned false...Holly won't be able to deck the halls with boughs of Holly.

And I was able to deck the halls with boughs of holly,with the help of Aymeric obviously.

After the kidnapping,I shifted to Aymeric's flat for few days  since he wanted me to be safe.It was temporary.We were not going for a live in relationship that soon due to my parents.

Yeah right...my parents...they came when they heard that I was shot.

Darcy told them.To be honest,I was happy to see them but pretended to be angry at them but you can't remain mad at your closed ones for too long.Eventually I forgave them and my parents were back to overprotective parents...especially my mother.I couldn't blame her since Aymeric was that charming and thousands of girls fell head over heels for him.

And guess what mum is really fond of Aymeric and she has already started making plans for our wedding...so weird...and as of her being over protective it's mainly because she doesn't want to see me getting hurt again.

And dad...phewwww
What shall i say?Dad is man united fan and he keeps on trolling Aymeric but I defend man city!

"We'll fall down if you keep daydreaming like this!"Aymeric smirked and put me down the Christmas tree.

Letting go of my waist,he gently ran his fingers through my light brown hair,then rested his hand on the side of my face.My heart was going wild in my chest,and I only hoped he couldn't notice the way my breath hitched as he stepped closer.Oh god,we were so close,just inches away.

I gazed into his hazel eyes,but found out he was glancing down,towards my lips.Before I could make a move,his lips came down to meet mine.His thumb brushed my cheek as he leaned into the kiss,and I subconsciously moved my hands to his shoulders.I refused to even pause for breath until we were breathless.

"Aymeric,I'm ready."

"Are you sure?"I don't want to pressurise you."

I hugged him."Yes,I am.Make me yours."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

...

ᴏʜ ᴍʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅɴᴇss
ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪᴛ?
ʜᴏʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʏᴍᴇʀɪᴄ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ...
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ
ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɢʀᴏᴜᴘᴄʜᴀᴛ,ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴀɪɴʟʏ ғᴏʀ ғᴜɴ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ sᴀᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘs...ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs
From Aymeric Laporte to Raheem Sterling viewing my stories...
Thank you so much guys

No the book is not ending
It's just a break for #hollic
Dw, they'll be back.

Now it's time for the angry birds...but slow updates!

Guys be safe!