Chapter 29

Aymeric's POV

"Aymeric,rise and shine." I heard a voice and opened my eyes to see that I was surrounded by some of my friends."Hey...is it already morning?"

"Yes,it is.It's half past eight." Claudio responded as I stood up."What?It's so late?"

"Bro,chill!It's alright," Kyle said."You slept here the whole night and don't worry,the princess is still sleeping."

"Oh,so u awake?" Oleksandr said as he entered the room."Here you go." He handed me a bag.

"What's all of this?"

"Aren't you going to brush your teeth?"

"Oh yeah." I responded."I'll go and freshen up."

...
I returned to the room after having cleaned myself.There were some doctors that were checking her."She must wake up soon," the senior doctor said to the nurse before leaving."Inform me when she wakes up."

I sat next to Holly's bed and waited for her to wake up with the squad.All of a sudden,a beautiful girl with long blonde hair dashed in the room."Holly!" She shouted as she rushed towards her bed."What happened?Why isn't she responding to me?"

"Calm down,she's alright and will regain consciousness in a while." Kyle said in order to calm her."Are you her doctor?How do you know that?" She barked.

"Please calm down and listen to us." Rita explained her. "Oh god...I'm so sorry...I overreacted," the blonde said.

"Yes,you did." Kyle stated with arrogance. "Look Mr Kyle Walker,I'm extremely sorry for my rude behaviour...it's just that I was pretty stressed about my friend." she explained.

"That's okay,moreover I was just pulling your leg", Kyle said."But how do you know me?"

"Mr Walker,I'm British and football fan.So I obviously know you!"

"All of that is alright,but will you stop calling me mister?"

"Okay Walker!Can I have some Walkers?"

"Nah,I'm not related to Walker's!"

They continued with their little fight.

"Enough both of you!" Michele shouted. "You didn't yet introduce yourself."

"Oh yeah.I'm horribly sorry...God what's wrong with me?" She muttered. "Anyway,I'm Da-" she was about to say her name when Bernardo entered and started yelling. "Holly...oh my gosh."

"You!What the heck are you doing here?" The blonde shouted.

"You?You're already here?How come?"

"You see,I'm not dumb like some people.I know shortcuts."

"Who did you call dumb?Me?"

"I never mentioned you...now if you think that's you...umm,that's your thinking."

They continued arguing when I heard a voice,"Will you two stop?" I turned towards Holly and saw her finally conscious.I rushed towards her bed and asked,"You finally awake?I missed you."

"I thought I was gonna die." She mumbled.

"I wouldn't let you." I whispered.

"Holly!" The blonde squealed and hugged Holly. "Oh Jesus,thank god you're alright...I'm so sorry.I'm such a horrible friend.I wasn't with you at the time you needed me the most."

Holly responded,"It's not your fault!You warned me before about Sara...I didn't pay heed to your words."

"Holly!" Bernardo yelled."Oh my goodness.Thank god you're back.Atleast I won't have to deal with this little monkey." He pointed towards the blonde.

"What's your problem with me?" They started again.In the meantime,the others came and talked to Holly.

"Enough you two!" Kevin screamed. "Now that Holly is alright,tell us who you are."

"I'm Darcy,Holly's best friend." The blonde said.

So she's Darcy.The one that helped me in proposing to Holly.

"Darcy,welcome to the family." John stated.

"Family?Which family?" Darcy asked.

"John meant to Manchester City family," Riyad said.

"Uh oh," she said as she looked at Holly. "Can you explain them?"

"I think I know what's happening," Raheem said. "So weird!"

"What?Why can't she join the family?"Rodri asked.

"Umm...g-guys,actually for her,Manchester is Red." Holly explained.

"What?Nooooo." Paige said.

Everyone started saying 'no'.All of a sudden,Holly and Darcy started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Why are you guys so serious?When I said I was city and united fan,u guys were so cool about it!" Holly said.

"Does that mean I've to change my team to enter your family?" Darcy asked. "Well if yes,then I can't."

Raheem and the others started laughing like mad people just ran out of a mental asylum. "Even we were joking!"

"You don't have to ditch your team to enter the family." David stated.

"So I'm into the family?" Darcy asked.

"Yes." We said in unison.

The doctors came and did a checkup of Holly.They said that she was alright and would be discharged in a day.

We got to know Darcy as well.She was a sweet girl but could be tough and harsh at times.She was about to graduate in physiology in a few days and after that she would start as an intern.John recommended her to join Manchester City Football Club as an intern.Bernardo was pretty pissed at his idea.

"Bernardo.Stop being so mean," Gabriel said. "Now will you tell us the story of Darcy and you?"

...
Lovely one coming up...but as u guys know I said that I'll take a break first
Like put it on hold or slow updates.

But #hollic is not yet over.Ok?
They're just gonna disappear for a while but they'll return.
And yeah one more thing
What's the ship name for Bernardo and Darcy?
#bercy or #dardo

I don't like any of them tbh
Or feefee and foofoo
Or angrybirds?

Congrats
We won last night against real Madrid
But laporte is injured
I just hope that it's not serious
💙💙💙