Chapter 30

Aymeric's POV

"Tell us,come on...don't be so mean,"Kyle said to Bernardo.We all wanted to know the story of Bernardo and Darcy plus adding to the fact that Holly shipped them together.

"What can he say?Ask me,I'll tell you everything."Darcy commented as she looked at Bernardo."Okay,you tell us now!" Ederson said.

"Listen,don't you dare!"Bernardo threatened Darcy.She didn't seemed to care at all.

"So what happened is..."she started. "Your friend Bernardo had to buy me a gift to thank me and all.So he sent me a message and asked me to meet him in a restaurant..."she giggled and continued,"he thought I was a boy at first and yeah...I actually banged into his car in the car park.When he saw that,he was so angry.He was like imma kill you right away."

"What?You banged his car?" John asked with astonishment.Darcy nodded and John added,"Do you know that his car is his life?He can't live without that."

"Yeah I came to know about that after banging right into his car.But that's not the funny part...the funny part is something else."

Darcy's POV
Flashback to the day when Holly was kidnapped.
Note:Darcy wasn't aware that her friend was kidnapped.

Oh shit!What did I just do?I banged right into the someone's car.

Why does this always happen to me?Now my whole day will be ruined.

I saw the owner of the car dashing out of his car.No shit Sherlock!Bernardo Silva!

Did I just banged into the car of Bernardo Silva?Oh no!

"The heck?Are you blind or what?"He yelled as he looked at me."Get the heck out of your car right now!"He walked towards my car,opened my door and pulled me out.I barked,"Hey you!How dare you even pull me out?"

"You broke my headlight!"

"So what?You see I'm not a poor soul.I can pay for it."I opened and my clutch and threw money on his face."Happy?Now let me go."

"I don't know where these people come from?"He mumbled but I heard him.I boomed,"From earth."

I walked towards the restaurant in an attempt not to get late but I was always late.Being late was like a fashion for me.I turned around to see Bernardo."What the...?"He was counting the amount of money I threw at him.I thought he would return that back.

Is he even a footballer?I thought he would return it to me!Whatever!You should get inside.

I got inside and tried to spot the person that I was about to meet but I couldn't see him.I thought that maybe he would have been late.I walked to the waiter and asked him reservation for Darcy.He guided me to my table and told me to order as the person that I was supposed to meet wasn't there.I felt the urge to pee,so I went to the washroom.

Upon returning to my table,I saw Bernardo about to sit on my chair.I immediately dashed towards him and pulled the chair. "Aaaaaah!"He shouted.
I started giggling and one of the waiter helped him to get up.

"Why did you do that?"He asked.

"Ohh crybaby!Next time don't sit on other's place."