10

Holly's POV

"I'm sorry Darcy! I won't be able to do that." I looked into her eyes.

"Why? What's the reason?" She demanded.

"He's a footballer and he might not like me. He's French and I'm British."

"Then that's great! Your kids will speak both English and French and they'll be such a great combo." She answered cunningly. Darcy was always like that. She used to have a heart change in few minutes. Just like that, she forgot that she was supposedly mad at me.

"And as about not liking you...You're such a hottie. Who wouldn't like you?"

"But-"

"No ifs and buts Holly. You've got everything. Wealthy family. Perfect looks. Perfect body. Just look at you gorgeous blonde in the mirror."

"it's not about appearance."

"Cut the crap now." She replied flipping her hair again. You gotta be his friend first and then we'll see what happens. Alright?"

"You're probably right."

"I gotta go home." She said looking at her phone. "Mum's been calling me and you know how grandpa is."

"Duh, you don't wanna get scolded. Go." I hugged her and told her, "Sorry again."

"Shut up." We waved each other goodbyes as she left. I sat down and went back to my phone to see Aymeric's reply.

Private chat

Aymeric: Holly
It's just a minor injury

Holly: You think that's minor?
It's damn serious

Aymeric: It's alright
I'm going to Barcelona for surgery of my ligament

Holly: Surgery?
And u Say It's A Minor Injury?

Aymeric: Holly relax
Why don't u come with me to Barcelona?

Holly: What?

Aymeric: Yeah
Please
I'm leaving at night

Holly: Alright
I'm coming

Aymeric: See u soon babygyal

Holly: xoxo