51

HOLLY'S POV

BACK TO MANCHESTER (after few days)

"I'm really pleased to see everyone that supported my relationship with Holly present here today." Aymeric spoke in the microphone.

Kyle and John had taken up the responsibility of organising the party since they didn't want Aymeric to be burdened up with lots of responsibilities as he already had to take care of me. I was doing much better as well.

The party was perfect but Aymeric had been planning something. He said he had a huge surprise for me and that's what he was announcing.

"I can never forget the very first day I talked to Holly. It was an accident thanks to my teammates." He pointed towards the Man City guys. "Someone accidentally added her into our group. Then the day we met in London. Oh lord, I just lost my heart to her that day.

Without Holly, there's no Aymeric for sure. I'm in love with you, Holly and you know that." He said while he walked towards me and knelt down. "So I ask you, do you want to take our relationship forward? Will you marry me?" He held his hand open.

Tears automatically scrolled down my cheeks as I heard his words. I couldn't believe my ears. I put my hand in his. I was overjoyed, and responded joyfully, "Yes, I will marry you, Aymeric. I love you."

"Whoooooo!" Everyone started cheering as I hugged Aymeric. "I love you so much."

"I'm so happy for you two!" Rita beamed as she hugged me. "Remember, we told you in London that you were the one?" I nodded.

Everyone came up to us and congratulated us.

"So guys, does that mean we can start wedding preps?" Vlada asked enthusiastically.

I replied, "Yes! But everyone has to participate in our wedding. Each and everyone of you is responsible for me being with Aymeric so I need you all to take part in my wedding."

"Of course, we are going to help." Darcy said as stood next to Bernardo. They looked perfect. I was so happy for them.

...

"We need to call them," Darcy said as I scrolled up and down Pinterest looking for wedding dress ideas for my wedding. I had to inform my family members. And well, I didn't know how to.

"You think everyone's gonna be happy with Aymeric?" I asked Darcy.

Staring at me, she asked, "Why wouldn't they? Your happiness lies in him. Both of you love each other so much."

"I'm worried."

"But your parents like him a lot. They already met."

"I know but Aymeric only met mum and dad. He doesn't know the rest of our family. You know how our uncles are going to react when they find out he's French?"

"Well you don't have to invite them. Uncle and aunt are obvious going to come since they're your parents and the rest can go to hell. Listen, Aymeric is a great guy and I say screw anyone who's gonna judge him." She explained to me.

"Besides, he's French. You're a lucky monster, Holly. I always told you, your babies are going to be so lucky." I giggled as she said that and responded,

"God, I'm just getting married not planning babies so soon. And yeah you're right. I'll inform my parents and tell them to inform the rest of our family. If they want to come, they can or else they can go to hell."

"NOW THAT'S THE SPIRIT!" She hugged me tightly.

"Why's everyone being so affectionate toward me?"

"Cause you getting married, stupid." She said slightly slapping my back.

...

My mum and dad had finally arrived. "I missed you!" I basically yelled, while hugging them.

"I can't believe my baby doll is getting married!" Mum said pulling on the emotional mother drama.

"Mum. Stop! Dad, please tell her to stop her emotional type of mum drama."

Dad responded as he caressed my face, "Even I can't believe my cupcake is getting married."

"Oh dad!" I hugged them again.

...

"This one will look amazing on you." Vlada commented as she brought in an amazing wedding dress. We were shopping for my wedding with all the ladies that is my mum, Vlada, Rita, Annie, Darcy, Juliet and also Aymeric's mother, Ana and sister, Sasha. The guys had taken Aymeric for shopping.

"This is stunning!" I claimed as I held the dress. It was absolutely gorgeous and it matched my wedding theme.

"I'm dying to see you in this." Sasha said. Sasha and her mum were amazing. Ana was in love with me and had completely accepted me as her daughter in law. Sasha became a really good friend of mine and was helping a lot in the wedding planning.

I tried the dress. Looking at myself in the mirror, I knew it was the one. I felt like myself in that dress. Everyone loved it as well. There were some tiny adjustments to be making but those would be done before the wedding.

I was so excited for my wedding even though I was a little bit nervous about getting married. That meant additional responsibilities for which I wasn't too sure of but I knew with Aymeric, everything was possible.

...

Oh my god. Did we really reach here!!??? I can't believe this. Holly's getting married. I didn't know how to end the book so I decided to end it as a fairytale one with a wedding at the end.
Few more chapters to go!!! The wedding dress will be revealed in the next chapter.

<3