21

Holly's POV

I was hurt by the fact that Miranda was more important to Aymeric than me. We used to be great friends before that one kiss which ruined our friendship. I don't regret kissing him back but I felt like a whore. He kissed me and then said it was a mistake.

But what if Miranda and Aymeric are in love? I'm coming between them.
No! I can't do this.
How do I clear my doubts?

I decided to take advice from Darcy as she was the only one that could advise me at that time.

"Hey Holly." She answered.

"Darcy! I'm so confused!"

"What happened now?"

I told Darcy about the restaurant incident.

"I think you shouldn't go to the pub with Shawn and as of Aymeric I don't think he's in love with that girl." She advised. She had always been one of those girls who had experience in love. She had many flings but not a serious one.

"How do you know if they aren't in love?"

"If they were in love, then Aymeric would have told you and the Man City players wouldn't have shipped both of you together!"

"I don't know Darcy...I'm not sure of anything but I'm going to the pub with Shawn." I said with determination in my voice.

"You can't be serious! He seems dangerous." Darcy warned me with concern in her voice.

"Don't worry. If anything goes wrong,I'll handle it. But my decision is final"

"But Ho-"

"Bye. I'll talk to you later." I said as I cut her off and disconnected the call.

I felt bad doing so but there was nothing and no one stopping me that night. Darcy wasn't wrong. Shawn was not to be trusted but at that time I was so jealous that I couldn't control myself.

I left my hotel room and went out to grab some fresh air when I saw Shawn.

"Hey Shawn!" I shouted.

"Hey! You coming to the pub tonight?" He asked me as he approached towards me. "And sorry for the restaurant incident, I was just...sorry."

"Obviously and just ignore my friend," I said in an attempt to make him forget about Aymeric.

"Yeah, so I'll wait for you in the lobby room."

"Yeah. See you later," I said as I turned on my heel and walked away.

That evening

I chose a mini black velvet dress. I was going for a bolder look but realising that Darcy was right, I lost my spirit and went for a cuter look. I paired my dress with a pair of grey trainers and black choker necklace. I did a light makeup and straightened my blond hair. Grabbing my purse, I wondered if I was doing the right thing. Who else besides me didn't know that I was going to land in trouble?

Reaching the lobby, I spotted Shawn sitting on a couch and I walked towards him.

"Hey Shawn," I said to him as he finally acknowledged my presence.

His eyes were fixed on my body.

Pervert!

"You look stunning." he complimented me.

"Thanks! Even you're not looking that bad." I said with sarcasm in my voice.

He was wearing a black leather jacket on a white T-shirt and black trousers.