1

It was a dreary day out, the rain was beginning to pour down like every other day this week. The torturer gazed outside I thought about what he wanted to do today. He could read, or practice, or even mingle with the other members. Feitan had another issue on his mind as well. One he was less comfortable with.
I could go find that girl... he pondered the thought for awhile.

"What are you thinking about, Feitan?" Bonolenov asked quietly. "Shalnark and Kortopi?"

"Why think about weak?" He scowled behind his bandana. "Weak who no in Troupe anymore."

"You don't have to disregard your relationship with them. Regardless of your current opinion." Bonolenov pat his back and turned around. "Come train with us some time. You'd like it."

"I busy." He narrowed his eyes. At least he was now, having decided to go seek out the girl. So, with that he turned and walked out of the Meteor City Troupe hideout.

Popping open his umbrella, he strolled about a mile to the landmark he knew: a sculpture made out of old clothes and metal bits. He loved it; a child disemboweling a man with a suitcase. Be afraid of all of us. The inscription read on a piece of metal affixed to the base.
He had watched her make it. And now he watched her tend to it as it rained.

She only ever came out in the rain; something he never understood. He hated being wet and it was for this very reason that he carried an umbrella at almost all times. You seemed to relish in it, however, and that fascinated Feitan. It inspired him. Although he couldn't predict when it rained, he certainly could make his way to her when it did. And like a true gentleman, he never failed to give her a gift.

Feitan gave you his own works of art. Although you hadn't asked for such things, it was, in the least flattering to arrive gifts at the base of your artworks. Lately, "the gifter" as you thought of him had been making intricate knots and bows out of intestines. And as the rain dripped down, you wondered what gift he would bring you today.

There hadn't been many options on his walk over. He had been looking at some Trevor Brown works of replacing the organs with other items, such as flowers and what have you. This was something interesting to try. He was fortunate enough to come by a recently deceased young woman just off the beaten path-- after all, this was Meteor City-- so her body would have to do. As he worked in the rain, discarding rotting organs and stuff the body full of what was available-- sand and rocks.

It's not really the message I'm trying to get across... but it will have to do.