"Gimme a kiss," he demanded.

"Baby I can't see," she smiled.

"Follow my voice."

Layla's hands went to his neck as she pulled him up a bit to meet her halfway. Her lips barely grazed his before she pulled him into a hungry kiss.

Rell took that opportunity to snap the thin piece of string she called a thong right in half.

"Baby," she moaned.

"Shhhh," he mumbled. "Lemme feel her."

Layla nodded as he began to rub her slowly. She was already leaking so it made it easy for him to stimulate her.

"So fucking wet mama," he groaned.

Layla was speechless. The sensation was spreading warmth through her body and she was ready for more. She gripped his neck tightly as he slid his skillful fingers between her lips.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out you, then I'm gonna make love to you then fuck you again," he whispered in her ear softly. "Okay?"

Layla nodded quickly.

"No baby use your words," he smiled.

"Yes daddy," she moaned as he entered two finger into her.

Rell stroked her with his fingers and used this thumb to rub her clit. "You leaking mamas."

Her grasp on his neck loosen as her legs began to feel weak. Rell quickly turned her over laying her on her back.

The stretched limo was big enough for him to lay his head in between her thighs. He propped her lower body up, hiking the dress up around her waist.

Layla head rolled back as he pushed her legs up against her chest.

"So fucking pretty," he smiled. "This my pussy?"

She nodded biting her lip. The suspense was killing her. She felt an unknown object rubbing against her. "What's that?"

Rell had a smirk on his face as he rubbed the strawberry up and down her slit. "Something as juicy as you babygirl."

She smiled knowing it was a strawberry. One thing she loved about Rell was how adventurous he was. He never gave her plain ole vanilla sex it was always more to it.

"What you gonna do with it?"

She was met with silence then she felt something enter her and his mouth covered her entire pussy.

Rell sucked rhythmically making the strawberry move in and out of her. Using his tongue and fingers as well, he double stimulated her.

This was a new feeling to Layla and her body was loving it. The grip Rell had on her thighs made it impossible for her to move. "Fuck," she moaned. "Baby what are you doing to me?"

Rell continued his antics and he could feel himself hardened even more. He never ate pussy before meeting Layla and it was one of his favorite positions with her.

Layla held a tight grip onto the limousine seats since Rell had such a powerful hold on her. "Mmmm," she moaned loudly.

It didn't take long for her first orgasm to pass through however when Rell continued and her second orgasm hit, she already knew that Rell wasn't going to take it easy on her at all.

"Wait baby," she said breathlessly. Rell had her legs now spread open as he continued sucking and rubbing her. "Oh shit."

Rell had two fingers curled up inside her as he sucked at her clit making her legs shake. "You gonna cum again baby?"