Chapter 36

Excuse any mistake. Vacation almost done.

Chapter 36

"Mhmm," Layla moaned. "Right there."

"You like that," Rell strained to ask.

"Mhmmm don't stop."

Rell continued to press his palms into her lower back. "You really tense baby."

"I know," she groaned. "I stopped doing yoga and now I regret it."

Layla had woken up to a stiff back. She begged Rell to gave her a massage and so far it was very rewarding.

"What are we doing today," he asked. "I saw some ATV rentals."

"Cool."

"I already asked pops to watch Mads, she too young to come. Plus he's been so busy at work, I know he wants to spend time with her."

Layla nodded. "He bought this big ole house years ago for nothing. I swear I told him it made no sense since he's always to work and I would be home alone."

"I can't believe you use to live here. This place is nice."

Layla turned around and got up off the bed. She stretched slightly. "I had just started high school when we moved here. But he did a major renovation. We got a lot of damage from the hurricanes."

Rell watched as she bent down and touched her toes. "So what would you do when you were home?"

"Watch Netflix and eat."

"Shit you aint changed."

Layla shook her head. "Netflix and food has always been my best friend."

"Don't let Nadirah hear that," Rell laughed. "Keep bending like that and I'm gonna fuck you up."

"You ain gonna do shit."

"Bet?"

"Bet."

Rell got up and Layla backed up quickly. Once she turned to run he quickly chased after her. He caught her immediately and spun her around. He then threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her.

"What were you saying," he asked as he pulled his shirt off of her. "You always wearing my shit."

Layla bit her lip as she watched him strip her and then himself. He reached and felt she was ready, "oh so you WET WET."

"Oh my gosh," she laughed.

Rell reached down and kissed her lightly. "I love you girl."

"I love you too," she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Their lips locked as they focused on each other and forgot all their problems. Layla fought for dominance as Rell held her down.

She reached between them and placed him at her entrance. She whined her hips as she pushed him into her.

"Damn," they both moaned.

Rell took over as he placed his face in the crook of her neck. He inched into her more and more as her nails dug into his back.

"Oh gosh," she moaned.

Rell lifted her legs as he began to pound into her. The wetness between them was evident. She was coating him and he was loving it.

"Damn girl," he groaned. Sex between them had intensified since the engagement and he couldn't wait till they were officially married. "This my shit."

Layla nodded as her body continued to heat up. Rell was doing her so good.

He stopped moving and rolled them over so she was on top. When she moved, he held on to her and sat up. "Hold on," he told her.