Chapter 44

Hey guys. I hope y'all had a good Thanksgiving. I did for sure. I'm still eating left overs 😭😭.
I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to comment vote and follow.

CHAPTER 44

Layla dropped her bag on the kitchen table as she entered. "What are you guys doing," she asked.

Maddison and Mugga was attacking Rell who laid on the floor. Maddison giggled loudly as she kept trying to push her father down. "Stayyy."

"I'm not the dog Mads," Rell laughed

"I'm not the dog Mads," Rell laughed. "Yo get this dog off of me."

"Y'all better not break anything," she spoke. They had been living in their new home for more than a month and she still couldn't believe it.

Layla picked up Mugga and scrunched her face. "He needs a bath. He stinks."

Rell got up quickly and lifted Maddison into the air. "No more candy for your hyper ass."

Maddison continued to laugh and drool fell from her mouth onto his face. "Sorry dadda."

Rell placed her on her feet and she ran over to Layla. "Morning," she yelled.

"Morning baby," Layla said rubbing her scalp. "We need to do something with your hair."

Maddison groaned, she did not like combing her hair. "Noooooo."

"Yess nasty girl."

After washing his face quickly, Rell kissed Layla on her forehead. "How was work baby?"

"Slow for a night shift."

"You tired?"

Layla nodded. "I wanna take a nap."

"Okay, you still wanna go to the zoo."

"Yea probably around one."

Rell watched as she dragged herself to their room. Once he was finished cleaning up, he set Maddison up in her playroom. He then found Layla knocked out on their bed naked. He slipped off his slides and hopped in with her, pulling the sheet over them.

Layla snuggled up against him. "Mhmm, you smell good," he said kissing her face.

Layla wrinkled her noses as he kept smelling her. "Stop im sleeping."

"Sorry baby," he laughed.
——————————————-

Layla yawned as she sat up in the bed. She looked around and Rell was nowhere in sight. It was after 11 so she got up to shower.