Chapter 26

Excuse any mistakes. I wrote this in class yesterday. Don't forget to vote comment share and follow. Have a good day guys. 💕💕💕

Chapter 26

Rell

"You have a sister," Rell asked slowly.

Layla shook her head. "I don't know. I mean that's what she's saying. I need to call my father."

"It's three o'clock in the morning."

"And it's 12 am home so he better pick up."

Layla pressed her father's contact and held the phone to her ear. "Hey dad, I hope I'm not interrupting anything. Quick question, who is my mother?"

Damn just like that, Rell thought to himself.

"Honestly father, I'm not even joking and I surely don't care what time it is," she said calmly then began to yell. "For years I'm asking and you don't wanna tell me. WHY?"

"SO YOU'RE NOT GONNA TELL ME," she continued to yell. "Well then I'll find out my damn self."

Layla threw her phone across the room screaming in frustration. Suddenly she bursted into tears. "Twenty one fucking years and I don't know shit about my own mother. Why is he doing this? Did she not want me?"

Rell pulled her into his arms, hugging her. "I don't know babe. I don't know."

"Don't I deserve to know?"

"You do baby," he nodded. He continued to hold her until her cries quiet down. He looked down and saw snot coming out her nose.

When he screwed his face, Layla screwed hers back. "What?"

"Ummm," he began. "You kind of have ummm."

"What," she dragged.

He pointed to his nose.

Layla swiped at her nose. "Ewwww." She quickly wiped it in his shirt.

"What the fuck Layla," he yelled as he pushed her. "You so nasty."

Layla laughed. "I'm sorry."

Rell grabbed her, lifting her into the air.

"Put me down Gabriel."

He laughed out loud. "Yo Watch it with the government."

Layla screeched as he pretend to drop her. "Stopppp. You play too much."

"Says the one who wiped her snot all on me."

Rell swung her and they ended up head butting each other. "You shittin me," Rell frowned. "Damn your head hard as fuck."

"And you have a big ass head."

Rell grabbed at his member. "Don't you know."

Layla mushed him. "Boy bye."

"So What are you going to do," Rell spoke as he sat them down on the couch. "I mean I can have Drew look into it."

Layla nodded. "Thank you."

Rell pulled out his phone opening up the Instagram app.

"When did you post this," Layla asked referring to his last post that showed a selfie that she had sent him a while back.