Chapter 47

Merry late ass Christmas guys. I had to work on Christmas 8-5 because there were like 5 cruise ships in. So I didn't even get to enjoy the holiday. Im just so tired. I already have like three chapters written just need to get them posted. We're almost at 400k. Thanks guys. I really appreciate y'all. I'm so grateful that y'all are sticking by me.

Excuse any mistake. Don't forget to follow share and vote.

Chapter 47

Layla laid on top of Rell staring him in the face. He had a hard time falling asleep the night before but it was already after 9 AM and they had a 11 am appointment.

"Wake up," she whispered. "Hellllooo."

Rell laid asleep still not aware of Layla's action. She continued to probe at his face and whisper in his ear until he began to stir awake.

"Seriously," he grumbled.

"You gotta wake up," she told him. "You been asleep forever and I miss you."

Rell rubbed her back. "You're not light," he said kissing her forehead.

She smiled in his face. Rell continued to caress her back as he made his way down to her ass. He lifted her Fenty silk slip over her ass and began to rub it.

"What do we have to do other than the appointment?"

"Nothing really," she said sticking her face into his neck. "I really just wanna lay up under you for the day."

Rell laughed. "I know. But we have a day date remember."

"What do you have plan," she mumbled.

Rell moved so he could sit up and Layla curled up against him. "After your appointment I'm taking you to the spa then we'll continue from there."

"You treat me so good," she moaned in his ear as she began kissing on him. "I love you."

Rell was smiling bright as he kissed her deeply. "Okay lets go."

Layla rolled her eyes as she got up off the bed first. Rell smacked her ass as she ran to the bathroom. "Keep playing with me," he yelled laughing.

———————————————-
Rell walked into the kitchen and found Layla on FaceTime with Maddison.

"So you're going to the pool," Layla yelled while flipping pancake

"So you're going to the pool," Layla yelled while flipping pancake. "Oh Pooh I wish I was invited."

"Me and Kali we go eat," Maddison replied. "Then we go pool."

Rell smiled when he heard his baby girl on the phone. He stood in front of the camera waving at her.

"Dadda I go pool with Kali," she yelled.

"You got some floaties?"

Maddison nodded and lifted up a box of inflatable cuffs. "Look. Pink."