Chapter 37

Chapter 37

"Leave my nipples alone Gabriel," Layla groaned.

"Why you saying my government out loud," he laughed.

They were laying in bed the next morning and Layla woke up to Rell sucking on her breast

They were laying in bed the next morning and Layla woke up to Rell sucking on her breast. She laid there for a while enjoying the feeling but then she realized he wouldn't stop. "I'm taking you and Maddi out today. Then I'm taking you on a date tonight."

"Okay," he mumbled kissing around her areola.

"You're making me horny. Stoppp," she whined. "Are you gonna give me dick?"

Rell looked up at her and ignored her. Their bedroom door pushed open and Maddison came running in. Layla quickly pushed Rell head away and pulled down her shirt.

Maddison stood at the side of the bed watching them weirdly. "What dada do?"

Layla cut her eye at Rell who laughed. "Ummm dada was umm he was."

"Lala had a Booboo so dada kissed it," he said lifting her up onto the bed.

Layla slapped his arm at the dumb explanation. However Maddison didn't look swayed at his excuse.

"I hungry," Maddison stated.

"We can go out and eat. Since I've cooked breakfast everyday," Layla said getting off the bed. She took Maddison from Rell and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

Rell laid back in bed smiling until Layla threw a shoe at him. "Can you start to get dressed at least?"

"Stop pitching shit at me Layla."

"StOp PiTcHiNg ShIt At Me LaYla," she mocked. When he got up and started to walk towards her, she shook her head. "I'm just playing baby."

He ran up on her and lifted her. "Keep mocking me."

"I was joking," she laughed. "Put me down please."

He continue to spin her around. "Help me Maddi," Layla screamed.

"Go get dressed Mads," Rell told Maddison. For a moment she contemplated who to listen to but she decided to run out the bathroom.

"Wow she really is a traitor," Layla said. "Rell put me down."

Rell slowed his spinning and placed her on the bathroom counter. "You gonna gimme some?"

 "You gonna gimme some?"