Chapter 54

New chapter...
What we've all been waiting for.

The book is almost done y'all. I will be doing a spin off with a whole new character but Layla and Rell will be pertinent characters.

I'm so excited. Y'all are gonna loveeeeeeeee it. A lot more action, passion and shit.

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter. I surely did enjoy writing it. Excuse any mistakes or typos. Comment, vote share and follow ☺️.

One week later...

Layla awoke to sharp pains to her abdomen. She was drenched in sweat and the sheets around her were soaking wet. Looking at the clock, it was around midnight.

Last she could recall was watching Hulu with Maddison after a long day out.

Rell now laid next to her with his hand up her shirt gripping her sore breast

Rell now laid next to her with his hand up her shirt gripping her sore breast. She looked around and Maddison wasn't with them.

He must have put her in bed, she thought to herself.

"Rell," she groaned. Rell remained sleeping not even moving an inch. After a few minutes she felt more discomfort. "Oh gosh, Rell wake up."

She knew she was in labor and she was mad at herself for not admitting it from earlier. Her contractions had become more intense than earlier.

"Rell," she said slapping him upside his head.

"What," he groaned not moving. "Why you up?"

"I think I'm in labor," she moaned. "My water broke."

He jumped up immediately noticing the wet bed. "You shitting me?"

"It hurts so bad," she cried.

"Calm down baby," he said pulling the wet sheets back. "Ok this is what we're gonna do okay? You listening baby?"

She nodded furiously as tears streamed down her face.

"I'm gonna call Dr. Johansson okay. I'm gonna get the bag and I'm going to get Maddison up," he told her as he pushed her hair back. "Everything's gonna be okay."

"Tell her my contractions are twenty minutes apart," she said out of breath. "I don't think I'm gonna make it to the hospital."

Rell's heart was racing as he tried to stay calm for her. "Okay," he said kissing her forehead.

Rell ran out the room as he dialed Dr. Johansson's number. "Hey doc, yeah her water broke."

"How far are her contractions," the doctor asked over the phone.

"She said twenty minutes."

"And how long has she been in labour? When did her plug fall?"

"Uhh I don't know."