Chapter 55

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Excuse any mistakes 🥰

Chapter 55

The twins were a few months old and Layla and Rell was finally getting a hang of their schedule.

"Why my baby don't got no shirt on," Layla asked him as she walked down the to stairs to his mancave. She had Kayla in her hand who didn't want to be put down at all.

"Shhh," he said

"Shhh," he said. "Me and lil man bonding."

"Well you're daughter wants you too," she replied placing her down on his chest. "Bye."

"Nah where you going?"

"You said y'all bonding right, so I'm gonna leave y'all bond."

Rell laughed lowly. "You think you slick. Bring ya ass here."

Layla rolled her eyes as she walked back over to him. "What you bout to do?"

"Go to the salon with Maddison," she pouted. "We have a date."

"Okay," he nodded. "You got money?"

"Really Rell."

"Shit go buy yourself something nice," he told her while smiling in her face. "I like that Fenty shit. I heard she got a new line coming out."

"Boy Bye," Layla laughed. "Go watch my kids."

"Our kids, don't play with me."

"Yes daddy," she smiled getting up.

"You lucky I'm holding them right now, or I would've have smack that ass."

Layla bent down to lift Kody. "Bye baby boy. Mama coming right back okay."

Kody gripped onto her shirt as he began to whine. "Oh gosh, they do this every time."

Kayla heard her brother whining and began whining as well.

"Rell," Layla whined. "Look what you did."

Rell looked at her amazed. "Give me my babies."

He took them both and began rocking them simultaneously. Immediately they hushed down and Rell smiled at her.

"I got them," he told her. Whenever the twins saw her they got all clingy and wouldn't let her go.

Layla tipped toed up the stairs as she ran to get Maddison. "C'mon babe lets go."

Of course Layla had to take her Lambo truck out. As she held Maddison's hand to walk down the stairs she saw the brand new 2019 Audi Q5 parked out front.