Epilogue

7 years later...

Beyonce and Shawn walked alongside each other as they took a stroll on the beach and watched the beautiful sunset. They had their fingers intertwined.

The two finally tied the knot and did their nuptials seven years ago. They decided to spend their seven year wedding anniversary in their beach house.

Kandance is now seven and Ray is thirteen. Those two are inseparable.

"Why do you look sad babe?" Shawn asked Beyonce.

She sighed. "Someone ate my KitKat," she said.

"It was Ray," Kandance said nonchalantly as she walked next to her father.

Beyonce's head shot back and gave Ray who was walking slowly behind a death glare. "Raymond. Come here," she gestured for him to come and he jogged towards her.

"What's up mama bear?" he said completely oblivious to fact that his sister just threw him under the bus.

Beyonce pulled his ear. "What did I say about taking my KitKat?"

"Ouch! Mommy I'm sorry. I'll never eat your KitKat," he said and she let go and he looked at Kandance with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?" She said innocently.

"You snitched," he said. "Imma get you," he said smiling. Kandance started running and Ray followed.

Beyonce and Shawn watched as Ray picked up Kandance and started tickling her.

"I'm sorry Ray! Stop Ray!" she yelled while laughing hysterically. He then stopped.

He put her down and they started splashing in the water.

"I'd never imagined my life would be like this. This is actually way better than I would have ever imagined,"  Beyonce said looking at Shawn.

"True that boo," he said and kissed her cheek.

They walked for a while. "Shawn," Beyonce said.

"Yes babe."

"Can we go back inside. My feet are starting to ache and my back hurts. Plus, I'm getting tired," she said rubbing her six month pregnant belly.

Shawn slightly chuckled and bent down to her belly. "I see you are giving mommy a hard time there munchkin," he said. He got up. "Kandy! Ray! Let's get back inside. Mommy's getting tired," he called out for them.

"Already?" Kandance said as she tilted her head.

"She's right. Can't you have them back aches and feet aches in the next fifteen minutes? We are just getting started," Ray said.

"You're not the one pregnant here. My munchkin keeps kicking me and that makes it hard for me to walk," Beyonce said.

They came running and Kandance went over and held her mommy's hand.

"What's around your neck boo?" Beyonce asked looking at Ray.

"Its the chain daddy gave me when we first met seven years ago," he said smiling.

"You still have that?" Shawn asked clearly surprised.

"Of course. Its my lucky charm," Ray said.

They all went back inside.

The End.