2

Shawn POV

Well, this day is off to a bad start. I'm here in the car with my girlfriend, Rihanna. She's being such a pain in the ass. She keeps on talking over and over again. She ain't even got no full stops or any comas in her speech. She just talks. That raspy voice of hers can get annoying at times.

I love Rihanna but that woman can be such a human prick at times. Right now we are going to my club to met up with some decorators to help me redecorate the place. Rihanna says the place needs a bit of 'va va voom' whatever that means.

"So are you excited baby like I am?" Rihanna said as I was busy driving.

"Happy girlfriend, happy life," I said dryly.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" She said with a bit of attitude. "FYI, its said 'happy wife happy life' and not 'girlfriend'. You'll know if only you wifed me," she semi yelled.

Here she goes again about that wife bullshit. I've told her now and again that I'm still not ready for that type of commitment with her. I'll do it when the time is right.

"Stop yelling Ri," I said with my eyes on the road.

"I'm not yelling!" She yelled which is rather ironic if you think about it.

I simply rolled my eyes and just concentrated on the road.

This woman sometimes drives me crazy and I don't mean that in a good way.

***
"Right this way Miss Fenty and Mr Carter," one of the club waiters directed us to the private room where we are suppose to meet up with this decorators.

We got in and saw this women already sitting there. I looked to my side and saw this boy sitting on one of the couches busy doing something on a tablet.

"Yuck, there are pests in here," Rihanna whispered to me as she pointed towards the cute boy sitting on the couch busy with a tablet.

Rihanna is not a fan of children. Imma have to talk her about that since I also want children of my own some day.

"Good afternoon Mr Carter and Miss Fenty. My name is Beyonce and this is my assistant, Kelly," this ravishing woman said as she shook my hand and went over to Rihanna.

Damn. She is fine as fuck. She looks heavenly and I just can't take my eyes off her.

"Shawn, I'm gonna show her the rest of the place," Rihanna said as she and the two ladies got up.

I decided to also get out of this place. I looked to my side and the cute boy was no longer there. I shrugged and went over to the bar to get myself a drink.

"Here's your drink Mr Carter," the bartender said as he handed me a glass of liquor.

I took the glass and started walking around the club until I felt something bumping onto me or did I bump into something. I really don't know.

I looked down and I saw the cute boy from earlier. He just smiled at me and I couldn't help myself, I smiled back.

"Sorry Mister," he said softly.

I bent down and picked him up. "Its alright big man. What are you doing here all alone? Where are your parents?"

"Well," he said as he started playing with my chain. "My mommy is busy with that beautiful lady you came with. My daddy on the other hand is not around because he got killed when I was still in my mommy's tummy," he said with a smile.

My face softened and I nodded. "What's your name fella?" I said trying to change the topic.

"My name is Raymond August Alsina," he said with a huge smile on his face. "You can call me Ray," he said with his tiny hand out.

I stuck out my hand and shook it. "Pleasure meeting you Ray, I'm Shawn Corey Carter but you can call me Shawn."

He shook my hand then let go. "Do you own this place Mr Shawn?" He said looking around and I nodded. "That's so cool. If I had a place this big I'm gonna turn it into a candy land," he said.

We continued having a conversion. This kid seems so wise for his age. He may be wise but he still does act like the six year old he is.

I saw Rihanna walking towards us. She came to me. "What are doing with that pest?" She whispered in my ear. I sucked my teeth at her pettiness. "That brat's mother is looking for him," she continued as she whispered.

Ray was busy playing with my chain. "Do you like the chain Ray?" I said and he nodded. I removed it from my neck and placed it on his. "You can have it fella," I said.

He smiled brightly and hugged me. "Thanks Mr Shawn," he said admiring it.

"Imma head out," Rihanna said and she walked away.

I then heard frantic clanking of heels on the floor. I saw Beyonce and Kelly. "Save me Mr Shawn," Ray said as he placed his head on my shoulder.

"Why?" I asked.

"Mommy specifically told me to stay put and I disobeyed her. I'm pretty sure she's mad," he said lowly.

I couldn't help myself, I chuckled a bit. "Look, let's go talk to your mommy and make her understand," I said starting to walk towards Beyonce.

He lifted his head and looked at me. He then cupped my face with his tiny hands. "She's gonna kill me," he said whispering.

I walked closer to her. "Excuse me," I said tapping Beyonce's shoulder. She turned and looked at me. "I found Ray," I said smiling weakly.

She sighed in relief. "Thank you so much Mr Carter. I've been worried sick," she said taking Ray from my arms. She placed him on her hip.

"Its no problem. I found him roaming around the club," I said putting my hands in my front pockets.

"I'm sorry again. I hope he wasn't any trouble," she said and I shook my head while smiling at her. She turned and looked at Ray. "Whose chain?" She asked with a scrunched up face.

"Its mine. I gave it to him. I hope you don't mind," I said pitching in.

She turned and gave me a warm smile. "Its no problem. I think it looks cute on him," she said.

"I do look fly don't I?" Ray said popping his collar.

Beyonce turned and we started laughed.

"You do look cute," she said kissing his cheek then she put him down.

"Why did you put me down mommy?" He said.

"You are starting to hurt my back plus you weigh a ton," she said.

She held Ray's hand. "Goodbye Mr Shawn," Ray said as they left.

"Goodbye Ray and you too Beyonce," I said waving.

"Goodbye Mr Carter," she said smiling at me.

I watched them walk hand in hand as they walked away.