8

Shawn POV

"Damn brah. You've been barely single for a week and you are already hopping back on the saddle," Dre chuckled over the phone as I told him about my meeting with Beyonce.

"Whatever man. She seems really cool and I'd love for us to be well acquainted," I said over the phone as I got myself ready for the meeting with Beyonce.

"You sound like you wanna smash. You wanna hit it and quit it? Am I right or am I right?"

"Nigga. I ain't that man no more. I made sure that before I started dating Rihanna I wasn't gonna be up to that shit. I've learnt that its wrong to hook up with someone, get their hopes up that you guys are gonna be a thing. Its wrong to only want women for their pussy and one night stands. Women are humans not objects," I said.

I heard clapping on the other side of the phone.

"Damn. Look at you being all matured and shit. Aight, let me not keep you waiting. Go to that meeting with Beyonce," he said and he hung up.

I texted Beyonce the spot we are gonna meet in.

"Let's do this," I said to myself as I entered the café.

I walked inside and immediately spotted Beyonce. She waved at me to capture my attention.

"Hey Shawn," she said flashing that cute smile of hers as I sat in front of her.

We then had our meeting. This time around I was actually listening. I even put in some of my own ideas in.

"That concludes our meeting," Beyonce said as she put the files back in her bag then we stood up and headed outside.

"Since its your day off, would you like to go to the movies with me?" I said smiling nervously.

She looked hesitant. "I don't know," she said. "I mean, I don't want Rihanna to get the wrong idea."

I slowly nodded. "Well, we broke up," I said rubbing the back of my neck.

Her face softened. "I'm sorry to hear that," she said coming closer to me then rubbing my arm then she stopped and stepped back holding her bag.

"Don't be. Its fine," I said. "You seem like a really cool person and I'd like to know you better. If you don't mind," I said lowly.

Please don't turn me down

I stood there just waiting for her answer.

Why is she taking so long to answer a simple question? Its not like I'm asking her to be my girlfriend or anything.

She shrugged and gave me that cute smile of hers. "Fine then. Let's go to the movies," she said.

Thank the heavens she agreed.

I sighed in relief.

"Thanks. Ummm.... Let's go then. You'll pick the movie," I said.

Rihanna POV

My best friend, Nicki, decided to take me to the movies just to clear my mind.

"Thanks again for the movie Nicki," I said to her as we walked out of the movie theater while feasting on my popcorn.

We walked out and headed for the snack bar to get ourselves some snacks.

"Anything for my bestie," she said playfully nudging me.

We talked for awhile until I felt someone bumping onto me. "I'm sorry," I heard a familiar voice. I turned and immediately felt my blood boil when I saw her face. "Hey Rihanna," she said smiling.

I wish I could just wipe that smug look on her face. Gosh, I loathe her so much.

"I heard through the grapevine that, you and Shawn are no longer a thing now," she said smiling. "I'm so sorry that happened to you," she said sounding sympathetic.

I know this bitch is faking.

I just rolled my eyes. "Whatever Ciara," I said.

"Are we gonna have a problem here?" Nicki said walking next to me.

That's what I love about Nicki. She's always waiting to jump on a bitch if she ever gets close to me.

"No there is no problem. I just wanted to tell Rihanna that Shawn has already hopped back on the saddle," she said smiling sinisterly as she looked at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

She chuckled bitterly and pointed towards one of the movie theater doors. Nicki and I turned. Beyonce and Shawn came out of the doors. They were laughing as they were walking out. I watched as they left.

"Close your mouth sweetie or else you'll catch flies in there," Ciara said. "Bye for now," she said walking away.

Shawn and I have been barely broken up for a week and he's already going out on dates.

"Let's go Ri," Nicki said pulling me the opposite way.

Unknown POV

I know y'all are probably thinking that I'm stalking Shawn but I'm not. I'm just closely observing his every single move, that's all.

I bet Rihanna's blood was boiling when she saw Shawn with that woman.

I just had to let her see Shawn with that woman just to tease her but at the end of the day, Shawn is my man. Imma make him realise that we belong together and I'm willing to eliminate anyone who gets in the way.