17

Kelly POV

"Damn it!" I yelled as I sat in my kitchen.

I've been writing up my budget for the month and realized that my mother's hospital bill just blew me off my budget. Now I can't afford them red bottoms that I wanted.

At this point, I'm willing to give anyone head for money. I'm willing to sell out anyone for money.

While lost in my thoughts I heard my phone ring.

"Hey Stacie," I said excitedly into my phone.

Stacie is a good friend of mine. We met at a club and we became friends from there.

"Let's go to the club. Let's have some fun and let loose. I've got my girlfriend so we can all have fun."

Stacie is a lesbian and she likes bringing her girlfriend along when she goes to the club. I think its cute.

"Let's go then," I said then I hung up.

***

"Let's go sit at the bar and have a couple of drinks. My treat," Stacie offered. We both then went to have a seat on one of the stools. "Give me a bottle of Hennessey and two glasses," she said to the bartender.

"Stacie, I've got a problem," I stated. "I'm running low on cash."

"Let me guess, you want my help to get quick cash," she said smiling and I nodded my head. "You are such a gold digging whore," she said jokingly.

"Are you willing to help?" I asked hopefully. Our Hennessey came.

Stacie then poured us the liquor. "Look," she said holding her glass. "My girl and I had money problems. They were solved by this woman. I don't remember her name but all I know is that she pays good money," she said and she took a sip of her Hennessey.

"So what should I do to get this woman?"

She slightly chuckled. "Kelly, this woman is hardcore. You should be willing to do anything and I mean anything for this woman. Just so you know, morals get thrown out the window with this woman."

I really do need that money. Its been a month since I bought myself new clothes or just went out with my friends.

"I'm willing to do anything," I said.

She smiled. "That's my girl," she said with her glass up. "Imma have to call her so that she knows about you," she said then she stared at me looking concerned. "Are you sure you want to do this? This is like selling your soul to the devil," she said.

"Your girl did it why shouldn't I?"

She sighed. "We were desperate. We didn't know that it will cause us to compromise our morals. I don't want that for you. You are a good girl and a really good friend to me and my girl," she said.

I placed my hand on her shoulder. "I'm also desperate. Help me Stacie."

She looked hesitant. "Fine. Imma call her and let her know about you but for now imma show you her picture," she said taking out her phone. She scrolled through her phone and showed me a picture.

"Send me that," I said and she did.

"Imma have to take a photo of you and send it to her," she said and she snapped a photo of me. "That's it. Imma text you where she wants to meet you," she said.

We chatted for a while and Stacie's girl, Ciara finally came. We then had fun with each other.

***

I'm so glad that Stacie texted me that this woman wants to meet up with me.

Right now I'm waiting for this woman in this café.

"Kelly?" I heard. I turned and saw this woman that Stacie showed me.

I smiled nervously. "Hi. Yes that's me. Please sit," I said offering her the chair in front of me.

"It is nice to meet you. I'm pretty sure Stacie told you a bit about me," she said shaking my hand. "You are basically selling your soul to the devil here," she said as she bit her bottom lip.

"I'm willing to do anything," I said.

She smiled. "Good. Now let's go to my car. Its a bit crowded here and besides, the walls have ears," she said as she held my hand and guided me out of the café.

I bit my bottom lip as I watched her ass jiggle. This makes me so grateful that I'm bisexual.

I ain't one sided. I'm open minded. I'm 50/50 and I'm never gonna hide it.

We finally made it to her car. "Stacie tells me that you are your best friend's assistant."

"Yes, that is right," I said nodding.

"I want you to do something for me. Since you are in the decorating business. I'll love you to spy on your best friend for me. I wanna know everything about her and I mean everything. I wanna know what goes on in her professional life and what goes on in her personal life," she said sternly.

I must admit, her sudden change in tone caught me off guard.

This is my best friend we are talking about. I can't just give out her information to some random...fine ass bitch.

She smiled. "I see you are a bit hesitant. I know you need the money," she said.

True that.

Her fingers then caressed my face. "Why do you wanna know all her information?" I asked as I closed my eyes and enjoyed her soft fingers touching my face.

"The less you know, the better. Don't worry babe, I ain't gonna hurt her. I'm not a monster," she said. I slowly opened my eyes and she was just inches away from my face. She moved closer and she pecked my lips. "Are you in sweet thing?"

"Ummm,"

"This is how much I'll be paying you," she said.

She wrote the number on a paper. My eyes immediately went wide. Those numbers look like someone's phone number.

"I'm in," I said.

"That's my girl," she said and she kissed me.

I broke the kiss. "I should go before my boss notices that I'm gone," I said then I left.

My money problems are finally solved.