4

Shawn POV

I leaned against my kitchen counter as I had my bowl of cereal. I'm so glad that I don't have work today.

I then heard my front door open. I groaned knowing very well who it was who decides to come to my apartment uninvited and early in the morning.

"Shawn, where you at babe?" Rihanna yelled as she entered. I heard footsteps getting closer. "There you are," she said entering my kitchen.

"Where else would I be since I live in this apartment," I mumbled.

She looked at me up and down. "Why aren't you dressed yet?" She asked.

I just gave her a confused look. "Its because its a Saturday and that gives me the permission to parade around my apartment with just my boxers on," I said.

She just came over and snatched my bowl of cereal away. "Shawn, we have to go meet up with the decorators again," she said with one hand on her hip.

I don't know who she's giving this attitude to but she needs to check herself before I do. Its my club anyways, I can go there whenever I want.

"I ain't going. I don't feel like going," I said going to get my bowl of cereal.

She sighed.

"Shawn, I'm not gonna repeat myself. Now go upstairs and get dressed. We're leaving in thirty minutes," she said calmly yet sounded so threatening.

I quickly left my bowl and went upstairs to freshen up.

Women can be very scary at times.

***

Now these ladies are going over the plan or whatever they were doing. I really don't care.

What I don't get is why is Rihanna so engrossed in my club? She has her other businesses she should take care of and yet she's here meddling with my business.

"How does this colour look like?" I heard. I lifted my head and was met with Beyonce's immaculate face. She was smiling which revealed her white pearly teeth.

I swallowed hard. "Ummm... Its perfect," I said smiling as I wiped my sweaty palms on my jean pants.

"I don't think so. I think the first colour is the best," I heard Rihanna barging in like I asked for her opinion.

I gave her a quick glare. "Well, its my club and I call the shots here," I said. "Pick my colour its the best," I said directing it to Beyonce. She nodded her head and wrote something on her notepad.

We continued to work some more. I saw on the corner of my eye Ray who was sitting on one of couches. He then came over and went to Beyonce where he whispered something in her ear.

"Excuse me for a couple of minutes," she said to us as she stood up. "Kelly, can you please continue for me. I'll be back," she said looking at Kelly.

I watched her as she held Ray's hand and went out. Beyonce looks really fine.

"Excuse me. I gotta head to the rest room real quick," I said standing up without even waiting for Rihanna to respond.

I got up and slowly walked behind Beyonce and Ray. I followed them outside. I hid behind a tree as I watched them walk not that far into the parking lot. Beyonce picked up Ray and sat him on the trunk of her car. She got in the car and came out holding what looks like a lunch bag.

"Have your food quick. Mommy has to go back to work," she said handing him the lunch bag.

I watched as they talked while Ray had his lunch. Beyonce would eat some of his food.

I shrugged and turned to walk back in the building.

"Mr Shawn," I heard a tiny voice call out my name.

Shit. I've been spotted.

I slowly turned and put up a smile. I slowly walked to Ray who was still sitting on the trunk of the car.

"Hey Ray," I said slightly pinching his chubby cheek. "Hello again Beyonce," I said turning to her and giving her a handshake.

"Hello again Mr Carter," she said shaking my hand, flashing that cute smile.

"Please, call me Shawn," I insisted and she nodded.

We just smiled at each other like we some idiots as we shook each others hand.

"We have to get back to the meeting," she said breaking the handshake. "Ray, finish up so mommy can go back inside," she said looking at Ray.

I looked at Ray and noticed that he was wearing the chain I gave him yesterday.

"I see you're wearing the chain I gave you," I said at Ray.

He looked at me and smiled. "I really loved it Mr Shawn. Its so bright and shiny," he said. "Here, have a chicken nugget," he said with his hand out as he held a chicken nugget.

"Nah, it's your lunch. You eat it," I said shaking my head.

"Come on Mr Shawn. I insist," he said.

I smiled weakly and took the chicken nugget from his hand and ate it. My eyes widen at how amazing it tasted. I've never tasted such amazing chicken nugget before.

"This tastes amazing. Where did y'all buy them?" I asked looking between Beyonce and Ray.

Ray chuckled. "We didn't buy them anywhere. Mommy made them including the burgers," he said.

Wow. I'm stunned. She's beautiful and can cook. Beyonce looks like she's an intriguing person.

"You made these?" I asked looking at Beyonce.

"Yes," she said shyly as she tucked a bit of her hair behind her ear.

She really looks cute.

She went over and took the lunch bag and put it back in the car. She threw away the trash. She went over and remove food chunks on Ray's cheek.

"Mommy stop. I'm a big boy. I can do it myself," he whined as he squirmed in her grip.

She stepped back and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Oh really?" She said. "If you're such a big boy then find your way down," she said as she walked away.

"Mommy, I was just playing. I'm your baby. Come back," he said with his arms out.

Beyonce turned and came back to him. "That's my boy," she said smiling and gave him a kiss on the cheek then put him down.

"Umm... Beyonce," I said lowly as she was about to walk away.

He locked her car and turned to me. "Yes Mr Cart-... I mean Shawn."

"Can I take you out for coffee?" I said and she looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "I mean, this is kinda embarrassing," I said rubbing the back of my neck nervously. "I want you to explain to me what exactly were you guys taking about because I wasn't paying attention," I said.

She chuckled. "Its fine Shawn. We can go out so I can explain everything to you," she said smiling. "I'm free Monday so we'll go then."

"Thank you so much. This means a lot since I'm the owner of the club," I said. "Can I get your number so I can easily contact you," I said smiling nervously.

She took out her phone and we exchanged numbers.

"That settles it then, we'll have a meeting Monday," she said and we walked back in the building.

This woman is making a nigga get butterflies like some school girl.