♡)Pregnant||Young Justice||All Males! Part 1

Começar do início

His eyes were sparkling as he completely ignored your words, picking you up by the waist and spinning you around, "We're going to be a family!"

He laughed joyously and peppered your face with butterfly kisses. You giggled at his actions, squirming from the ticklish kisses, "Wally! Oh my gosh, Wally!!", you laughed as he pressed his lips onto yours, hugging you tightly.

Kaldur'ahm / Aqualad

  "Have you ever thought about having a child?", you voiced over the silence, never taking your eyes off the sky.

You were laying on a grassy hillside with Kaldur in your hometown. He had taken you to your hometown for your first wedding anniversary surprise. Turns out your family was totally in on it and prepared billions of surprises for you both that even Kaldur didn't know about.

You were returning to (W/Y/L/F) in a short moment, and you found now to be the only appropriate time to tell Kaldur the news...

As the sun set, Kaldur laughed quizzically, "Why is your question so sudden? But, yes, I have."

You inwardly breathed out in relief, playing with your wedding ring nervously, "Just curious. Would you like to start a family? At this time?"

Kaldur shifted to his side and stared at the side of your face, seeing your serious expression, "Of course I would. Why would I not?"

You rolled over to face him fully when you felt his eyes on you, feeling quite relieved to hear his words, "Really?"

"Why would I lie of such things?"

You laughed, "I guess you're right...", sucking in another breath, you blurted out, "IfoundoutIwaspreganantyesterday."

Kaldur stared at you blankly, "You what?"

You internally groaned at yourself, preparing to repeat yourself again until you saw the gears turning in his head, "Wait... preg... yester... you are... pregnant?", he said slowly in a hushed tone, searching your eyes for confirmation.

You bit your lip and nodded with a nervous smile, taking his hand and holding it to your stomach, "Our child, Kaldur. Gosh, I'm way too nervous about this. Why am I even nervous? I'm probably overdramatizing everything again."

He softly laughed, which sounded like music to your ears out of your relief, "Of course you are. I cannot believe how lucky I am to start a family with you.", he whispered and kissed your forehead sweetly.

Conner Kent / Superboy

  "(Y/N), everything's going to be fine.", Conner softly reassured, rubbing the back of your hand with his thumb gently as you both sat on the couch of your house, "We're going to be fine."

"I just can't believe I'm due in a few days.", you laughed nervously, placing your hand onto your enormous belly, "It only seems like yesterday when we found out I was pregnant."

Conner smiled, "Believe me, it feels longer than nine months. Remember when your cravings started happening?"

You laughed, recalling the memories that had happened not long ago, "How could I not? You were freaking out because I was craving ice cream on toast."

"It was an extremely strange craving, might I add."

"You have an extremely special and unique wife."

"Right.", he cocked a brow, but you could tell he really did think that way, "Remember when the mood swings started happening?", you added while leaning farther into the way too plush material.