♡)Good For You||Robin

Reader: Speedster, Kid Flash's Sister.

Summary: Robin breaks up with (Y/N) for Zatanna, thinking he knows what's best for himself. He soon finds that Zatanna only likes him for his outward appearances, realizing his horrible mistake.

KeyThis is you singing. 
           This is Artemis singing.

This is Wally singing.

           This is Wally and Artemis singing.

           This is you and Artemis singing.

            This is Robin singing.
           This is you, Wally, and Artemis singing.
          (N/N): Nickname

-----------------------------------------------

"Wait... you mean... you're breaking up with me?!", you asked, not believing it.

"Yeah.", Robin sighed.

"F-For Zatanna?", you asked again.

"Yes...", he said.

"Was I just your practice girl? Was I just your crash-test dummy this whole entire time so you could practice your moves and go after the big fish!", you breathed out, processing all this information.

"Did you even care for me? Did you ever even like me? Was everything you ever said real? Or... was it all acting?!", you said.

"Zatanna is really cool, ok? She's really nice and pretty!", Robin said.

"Oh, so after everything we've been through, you've always liked Zatanna? You just used me to get her jealous, huh!", you said.

"No! Yes-N- I don't know!", Robin shouted.

"So, everything we've been through was all fake to you!", you yelled, tears forming in your eyes.

"Maybe it was!!", he yelled back.

"Well, I actually cared about you! And then you suddenly go and dump me for Zatanna! Do you actually think I'm fine about this!?", you screeched.

"(Y/N), STOP IT!! You don't know what's good for me!! I want Zatanna! I do! I made my decision!! ", Robin yelled.

You stopped and stared at him.

"Good for you...?", you chuckled as tears trickled down your cheeks.

"Good for you?!", you laughed as tears came like a waterfall.

"Y'know what? I don't anymore....!", you sniffed, wiping away your tears.

"So you found a place where the grass is greener!", you started to sing.

"And you jumped the fence to the other side!", you sang, waving your hand around.

"Is it good? Is she giving you a world I could never provide?!", you sang, tears threatening to fall again.

"Well I hope your proud of your big decision!", you sang, walking over to Robin.

"Yeah, I hope it's all that you want and more!", you sang, shoving Robin slightly, making him stumble backwards.

"Now you're free from the agonizing life you were living before!", you sang, jabbing your finger on his chest.

"And you say what you need to say, so that you get to walk away! It would kill you to have to stay trapped when you got something new! Well, I'm sorry you had it rough! And I'm sorry I'm not enough! Thank goodness she rescued you!", you sang, chuckling to yourself at the same time.