♡)Someone You Like||Superboy

Summary: (Y/N) had a crush on a boy while Superboy on M'gann. They both confess to their crushes, awaiting their replies...

Key: (C/N) = Crush's name

-------------------------------

  Superboy sat at a table in a coffee shop with his friends. He sat there, looking out the window as his friends chatted together. Recently two new members had joined the Young Justice team. A girl named (Y/N), and a boy named (C/N). He turned to look at the team. His eyes landed on M'gann, who was happily talking to you.

I saw you with that ribbon in your hair
Think that I began to stare
Maybe I'll love you for a while

Superboy/Connor smiled ever so slightly at the young martian, but quickly turned away before anyone could see him staring.

A stranger at a table in a place
And a really pretty face
I wonder what happens when you smile

Connor turned around again to see M'gann laughing at something you said. You giggling along with her. His cheeks turned a faint pink as he looked down at his drink.

I might never be your hero
Never been one to fight
That don't mean that I can't be your valentine
I won't be your savior either
Couldn't even if I tried
But I-I think I could be someone you like
Someone you like

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Your laughter slowly died down and you smiled at M'gann. She was such a cheerful, fun-loving girl! She turned to talk to (C/N) and you reached into your purse and took out a book.

You sighed in content as you started to read.

You heard M'gann giggle and you looked up to see her laughing along with (C/N).

Reading in a coffee shop we share
Hiding shy behind my hair
Watching our movie in my mind

You flushed a light pink as you looked at (C/N). You and him have been friends for a long time. You had started to grow feelings for the boy. You continued reading, a smile taking over.

I promise, promise not to fly away
Make a story of today
C'mon, give me a try

You heard M'gann laugh yet again, and you looked up to see (C/N) and M'gann smile intently at eachother. How come (C/N) never smiled at you like that? You frowned, but quickly shrugged it off. He was probably being polite.

Now I might never stop your sorrow
Fix you up good as new
But that don't mean that I can't hold your hand in mine
I might never say I'm sorry
Even if I done you wrong
But I think I could be someone you like
Someone you like

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

--2 weeks later--

Connor walked along the sidewalk, his eyes looking downwards. He suddenly noticed a flower shop right next to him. He saw a green chrysanthemum and thought of M'gann. He softly smiled and bought a bouquet of flowers; just for M'gann herself.

Meanwhile, you were walking next to (C/N), blushing dark red. He was humming his favorite song- yeah, you knew his favorite song. Was that creepy? You took a deep breath.

"(C/N), I-I need to tell you something.", you barely managed to make out.

He turned his head and smiled, "Go on."

"I... I-I really like you, (C/N)!! For a long time now!", you blurted out.

(C/N)'s smile slowly faded.

"I-I'm really sorry, (Y/N)... but I like... someone else...", (C/N) said quietly, not looking you in the eye.

Your vision blurred, and you felt like your heart shattered.

"Oh, no, it's ok! She must be a really lucky gal!", you cheerfully-fake said.

"Um, but I have to go now, my, uh, mom is calling me, bye!", you said, running off before he could say anything.

"W-Wait! (Y/N)!", you heard him yell, but that didn't stop you.

At the same time, Connor shyly walked over to M'gann, hiding the bouquet of flowers behind his back.

"M'gann? I need to tell you something really, really important.", Connor said.

M'gann smiled, "Continue, please!"

Connor pulled out the bouquet and timidly smiled at M'gann, a pink blush forming on his cheeks.

"I like you, M'gann. I really, really like you.", he confessed.

M'gann's smile disappeared.

"C-Connor! I didn't... know you felt that way! I-Y-You're really amazing and all, but... I... there's someone else I like.", M'gann stuttered, looking down.

Connor's eyes widened, slowly processing her words. He blinked back tears as he smiled.

"It's ok. I'm sure he's a really lucky guy...", Connor said bluntly, walking away.

I might never be your hero
But I think I'd like to try
And the way you look at me is your reply

He ran his hand through his hair as he threw away the bouquet. He trudged to the park and sat down at a nearby bench.

Surprisingly, you were already there.

Connor sat down, startling you.

"Oh... hey, Connor.", you sniffled.

He gave you a worried look.

"(Y/N), are you ok?", he asked.

You wiped away the tears, "I-It's (C/N). I confessed to him, and-and he doesn't like me back!", you sobbed.

Connor hesitated before hugging you. You flinched at the sudden contact, but slowly hugged back.

"I know how you feel. I confessed to M'gann, but she doesn't like me back.", he mumbled.

"I'm really sorry!", you said.

"Sorry for what?", he asked.

"W-Well, I mean, the girl you like rejected you, and well.. yeah...", you said, pulling away from the hug awkwardly.

Connor smiled slightly at you, "I guess today just isn't our lucky day."

You lightly laughed, "Yep."

"But I'm glad I have you by my side.", you blurted, startling both Connor and yourself.

You blushed tomato-red, "I-I mean like, I really appreciate you comforting me, and uh-"

Connor's laugh cut you off.

You looked at him in amazement. You had never heard him laugh before.

"Hey, do you want to maybe hang out some time?", he asked you.

You looked at him, stunned, "Like a... date?"

"Only if you want it to be.", he smiled.

"You know what? I would love to.", you smiled back.

You got a lot to learn about me
Maybe you could start tonight
'Cause I-I think I could be someone you like
Someone you like

You both stood up and walked out of the park. You slowly slipped your hand into Connor's, making him look at you, startled. But he soon smiled and squeezed your hand softly.

You both made your way back to Mount Justice, hand in hand.

----------------------------------

Hiya, guys! Sorry for not updating sooner! I was busy drawing some Young Justice characters, :P. Anyways, thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it! Please comment down below and I will see you in another chapter! Stay crash, and BAI~