♡)Only Us||Beast Boy

Summary: Beast Boy has something to tell (Y/N), confessing and leaving the girl stunned and at loss for words. The boy took this as rejection, leaving (Y/N) to convince him that she feels the same way.

Key: This is you singing.

           This is Beast Boy/Garfield singing.

           This is both of you singing.

--------------------------------------------------

"(Y-Y/N)? I-I need to tell you something.", Garfield said to you, face heating up.

"Uh, sure! G-Go on!", you said, mentally face-palming for stuttering.

"I... IREALLYLIKEYOU!!", he said quickly, shutting his eyes.

Your eyes widened and you turned tomato-red.

"I... I don't know what to say!", you said, shocked.

It seemed like that wasn't the answer he was hoping for. He looked away.

"Noted...", he mumbled, and turned around, walking away.

"W-Wha? Wait! Gar!", you shouted, running after him.

"It's ok, I know you don't like be back...", he grumbled, not looking at you.

"What? No! I-", you tried to say.

"Forget it.", he said and continued to walk away.

You just stood there, not knowing what to do. You desperately started to think of something to do. The only thing you could come up with was to... sing. So you took a deep breath.

"I don't need you to sell me on reasons to want you.", you started to sing. Everyone turned to look at you. Wondering why you were singing so suddenly. Garfield stopped walking away, but still wouldn't look at you.

"I don't need you to search for the proof that I should.", you continued, not caring that everyone was staring at you.

"You don't have to convince me. You don't have to be scared you're not enough.", you sang, taking one step forward, "'Cause what we got going is good."

"I don't need more reminders of all that's been broken.", you sang, thinking of your past.

"I don't need you to fix what I'd rather forget.", you sang, thinking of the times Garfield tried to fix everything.

"Clear the slate and start over. Try to quiet the noises in your head.", you sang, taking another step forward, "We can't compete with all that.", you sang, slightly chuckling at the end.

"So what if it's us? What if it's us and only us?", you sang, looking at him with hopeful eyes, "And what came before won't count anymore or matter? Can we try that?"

"What if it's you? And what if it's me? And what if that's all that we needed to be? And the rest of the world falls away?", you sang, taking one last step towards him, "What do you say?", you finished and took a deep breath, closing your eyes, not wanting to see his reaction.

There was a pause. You dared not look at him.

"I never thought there'd be someone like you who would want me...", you suddenly heard him softly sing.

"Well...", you said quietly, opening your eyes.

"So I give you ten thousand reasons to not let me go!", he sang, turning around, smiling.

Your eyes widened and your face started to heat up.

"But if you really see me. If you like me for me and nothing else. Well, that's all that I've wanted for longer then you could possibly know!", he sang, lacing his fingers with yours.

"So it can be us! It can be us! And only us!", he sang, leading you outside, away from all the people who were watching you, "And what came before won't count anymore or matter. We can try that!", he sang.

"It's not so impossible!", you both sang together in harmony.

"Nobody else but the two of us here!", Garfield sang, looking into your eyes.

"'Cause you're saying it's possible!", you both sang again.

"We can just watch the whole world disappear.", you sang, turning to look at the sun that was setting.

"'Til you're the only one I still know how to see!~", you both sang together, voices getting softer as you both watched the sunset.

"It's just you and me...", Garfield sang softly, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"It'll be us. It'll be us and only us.", you sang softly, leaning onto him, "And what came before won't count anymore!~", you sang, your voice getting louder and stronger.

"We can try that!!", you both sang as Garfield picked you up by the waist, spinning you around, "You and me! That's all that we needed to be! And the rest of the world falls away! And the rest of the world falls away...", you both sang together as Garfield set you down.

"The world falls away... the world falls away... and it's only us~", you both sang in harmony, voices getting softer with every word.

"It's only us...", you whispered to him.

You both leaned in, lips connecting.

It was only you and him

It was only you and him. Nothing else mattered. It was a perfect sunset kiss.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

BONUS:

Everyone smiled at you two from Mt. Justice. They had been watching you fro the security cameras hidden in the place you'd been.

"They're like soulmates.", Cassie breathed.

"It's so beautiful!", Zatanna said, wiping away a tear.

"It's adorable.", M'gann smiled, knowing Garfield had a crush on (Y/N) for a long time.

The BOYS, however, were covering their eyes, ears, and mouths.

"Ew! That's just so not crash!", Bart exclaimed, then he paused, "OH! And I thought the history books had printed the name wrong! Ha, that's why her name was (Y/N) Logan!"

Everyone turned to look at him.

"WHAT?!", everyone shouted.

"Oops... spoilers...", Bart sheepishly said, rubbing the back of his neck.

--------------------------------------------------

There you go! A Beast Boy fanfic! (Finally) Hope you all enjoyed, comment your thoughts, opinions, helpful tips, requests... AND I'M OUT! BAII~