☁)The Bet||Robin||Part 1

Summary: There's a new girl in class and Kid Flash has a new idea for a bet for Robin. Robin invited her to sit with him at lunch, continuing to pull (Y/N) closer to him. But (Y/N) soon found out something shocking...

Key: (H/L)= Hair length

          (H/C) = Hair color

          (E/C) = Eye color

          (F/D) = Favorite drink
          (F/P) = Favorite pastry
          (N/N) = Nickname

_____________________________

Richard Grayson slumped in his seat, taking no interest in the class. He glanced at Wally, who was cheekily smiling at him. Richard, better known as Dick, narrowed his eyes at the ginger. Dick had lost a bet against Wally, and now Wally was going for another bet. He hadn't chosen one yet thankfully.

He heard the teacher's voice ring through the class.

"Class, today we have a new student! Come on in, (Y/N).", the teacher said cheerfully, the other classmates either looking bored or excited.

You slowly walked in, looking nervous.

Dick glanced at you and his mouth flew open.

You. Were. Stunning.

You had (H/L) (H/C) hair, and sparkling (E/C) eyes. You had plump, pink lips and slightly pink cheeks.

His heart skipped a beat when you smiled at the class.

"Hi. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you!", you said, smiling brightly.

Your voice was so soft and nice, he wanted to listen to you speak forever.

Wally noticed Dick's awestruck expression and smirked.

He had just thought of the most perfect bet.

--------------------------------------

"What?!"

"You heard me! That's the bet!"

"Wally!"

"Nope! You're doing it! GO!", Wally exclaimed and pushed Dick in front of you.

You looked up at the slightly flushed boy and raised an eyebrow.

"Umm, hi?", you said.

You knew he was the son of the billionare playboy, so you didn't quite trust this 'Richard Grayson' yet.

"Yeah, uh, hi, I was just wondering if maybe you needed someone to... maybe show you around.", he said, smiling.

You looked up at the boy, dumbfounded. He was, like, the most popular guy in the SCHOOL. And he wanted to show YOU, the new girl, around?!

"Um, y-yeah, that'd be great!", you said, smiling brightly at him.

His face turned red, making you worry.

"Are you ok? Your face is completely red!", you said, placing your hand on his forehead, only to make the poor boy turn even redder.

"I-I'm ok, r-really!", he stuttered, chuckling nervously.

You shrugged, taking your hand off his forehead.

"Ah, so, well, that's the cafeteria...", Dick said...

-------------------------------------

"Thanks for showing me around, Richard.", you smiled.